• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Fancies England to chase down the 376 but as per usual they do all the hard work then keep throwing their wickets away

I think we're trying to win this game by hitting 4's and 6's every ball

We seem to have lost the ability to bat properly

Literally pathetic once again

Must be one of the worst test teams around these days

The Aussies will beat us 5-0 next winter

I think we're trying to win this game by hitting 4's and 6's every ball

We seem to have lost the ability to bat properly

I have been saying the same thing for a few years now, for me its all down to "wam bam thank you mam" cricket, we struggle to find batsman who can build a innings and its all down to the glut of limited overs cricket.

I have been saying the same thing for a few years now, for me its all down to "wam bam thank you mam" cricket, we struggle to find batsman who can build a innings and its all down to the glut of limited overs cricket.

Test cricket is in the ICU.

The great Ali Cook is the last of a dying breed.

Back