• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Having a good eye is a compliment. I would be embarrassed to have that moral weakling in my side. Tried to get a junior player to take the wrap for cheating. Oh but he cried, so he must have been remorseful. Ha, ha!

Having a good eye is a compliment. I would be embarrassed to have that moral weakling in my side. Tried to get a junior player to take the wrap for cheating. Oh but he cried, so he must have been remorseful. Ha, ha!

Everyone knows Warner was the key protagonist. Smith failed letting it happen under his watch, but I don't believe he was involved in the orchestration of the 'plan'.. If you can call it that.

Everyone knows Warner was the key protagonist. Smith failed letting it happen under his watch, but I don't believe he was involved in the orchestration of the 'plan'.. If you can call it that.

It appeared to be entirely premeditated, so what else would you call it?

I'm not sure if he was involved in the plan or not. I'm convinced he was involved in bullying a young player into taking the heat, which is by far the worse offence of the two.

I'm not sure if he was involved in the plan or not. I'm convinced he was involved in bullying a young player into taking the heat, which is by far the worse offence of the two.

Even though Bancroft has said on record that Warner was the instigator and the one who pressured him? Righto mate, keep inventing brick to support your contention as you always do.

No, Smith bullied them into keeping quiet.

get.gif

Well we made the follow on
Aussies are 197 in front
4 1/2 sessions left in the match
I think this will end up a draw

Sadly that start sums up the difference in the teams.
Bye bye Ashes
But no surprise if we are being honest.

Back