• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

7 down now Archer has been great. Shame Labuschagne has turned out to be a half decent sub for Smith

England cricket has a new hero !!

Arise Sir Jofra

If we can make say 350 in our 1st innings, id say the W will be ours !!

I find it interesting that Broad is not generally considered one of the great test bowlers, the guy is so good and his record is exceptional. Archer was amazing but the Broad delivery to Head was truly unplayable.

I find it interesting that Broad is not generally considered one of the great test bowlers, the guy is so good and his record is exceptional. Archer was amazing but the Broad delivery to Head was truly unplayable.

I think he is, most of that where he is placed in history will be determined when he retires.

Archers new and its exciting, I can see why his emergence has created more interest, I don't think that means people think Broads been anything less than amazing

Ok surely now the Roy experiment needs to stop

Plays 2 lovely shots then chases a wide one and caught behind again

If we can make say 350 in our 1st innings, id say the W will be ours !!

Let's not count our chickens, Marky. I dropped the best part of a hundred notes on dinner with a bird on friday night, convinced it was in the bag for later on...

...I got a nasty shock when she wasn't having any of it!

The way my luck's been recently, we'll get bowled out for 150...:D

Back