• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

The pitches at this world cup have been great. Always been something in it for the bowlers, which is how it should be.

I think they've been terrible, I agree there should always be something in it for the bowler but they've been so slow and a lot of them are really 2 paced. Not been that great a world cup really.

Roy is a joy to watch. My uncle, mcc member, has a ticket to the final. Fuker didn't get me one! :)

Last edited:
Don't want to say bottlers, but yeah, nah they're bottling it big time.
Complacency. They probs thought they'd beaten the best in the competition so this would be easy. New Zealand didn't really bat brilliantly but still managed to get a decent score. England gave away too many cheap runs. That said, they should still be beating NZs score.

Back