• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

was at the Gabba for first 3 days. We were right in it for a while and with some luck might have made day 5 a lot more interesting than it was. Our middle to lower order batting was a shambles, when Cummins can outthink you then you have a serious problem. Smith batted superbly, shame Root or Vince couldn't have pushed one of their scores into the 100's. Another 75-100 for them to chase down would have been good to watch.

Wood needs to come in for Ball, Woakes needs to go back to what he did in the warm ups, bowl a good line and length and don't try too many "tricks" as the pitches won't fall for them.

Pink ball at Adelaide will be interesting if Anderson is 100% fit.

That is the last time I visit the gabba, it is an absolute brickhole of a place, full of bogan tossers. They only got 12,500 for day 4!!! that's how much they love their team.

That Stoneman drop earlier could be crucial, not sure its helping him wearing wicket keeping pads to field in really

We are going to get another hiding here, their lower order is getting runs for fun, I bet we are 20/3 by the close or something

Just read that on the last 12 times England have put a team in the opposition have scored 300 plus 7 times and 400 plus 5 times

Win the toss bat ... looks a poor choice from Root. Not that our batting is steady at the moment. Can’t win this series after today all over I fear.

Back