• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Anyone coming out for the Ashes this year?

I can only make Adelaide because I'm coming back for Southampton at home on boxing day (I mean Xmas) but that should be good. First ever day-night test in the Ashes. Adelaide has great pubs and chilled vibe too.

VInce instead of DIV one power players, Rory Burns, 1000 runs, not a sniff.

Good news for me is Vince is joining Essex so his England career with be over next season and will play more hah

VInce instead of DIV one power players, Rory Burns, 1000 runs, not a sniff.

Good news for me is Vince is joining Essex so his England career with be over next season and will play more hah

Where did you see that ??

It's a pretty woeful squad to be honest
We have too many 82mph bowlers with no real people that hit the pitch, I wouldve taken Plunkett

What odds Stokes being stopped going to Ashes?

Can't see it myself
just watched the cctv coverage of it. I seriously doubt he will be allowed to leave the UK with charges inevitably going to be laid.

what a taco, he has a history of this. I would suggest some serious alcohol counselling is required.

just watched the cctv coverage of it. I seriously doubt he will be allowed to leave the UK with charges inevitably going to be laid.

what a taco, he has a history of this. I would suggest some serious alcohol counselling is required.
No way Stokes will be going. After seeing that video he's going to be in deep.
A promising England career could be cut short because of a minute of madness .

Lawyer on the news tonight said worst case scenario is a 5 year stretch for Stokes.

I'd think more leniently about him if he didn't have a list of idiotic things he'd done. He's also a bit long in the tooth to be dealt the 'He's only young' card.

BBC really playing this down, England need him to bash the Aussies.
Sick, when consider the sanctimonious crap footballers get for drinking and shagging.
Compete what he done and Rooney and the press coverage.

Just seen the whole video , he and his mates were threatened by that taco with bottles , every right to snack the prick .

Did he go too far ?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
If you are attacked then fair enough. What won't help is the way he follows and keeps throwing he becomes the aggressor . Especially as think it's Hales saying stop Stokes over and over.

Does not look to clever on his part

Haven't seen the video other than on the news.

I would not send him to Australia. (unless hes deported to the colonies;))
1. He needs to learn etc.....
2. Not fare on the rest of the touring squad, "it will turn into a circus if he goes" rarely agree with Hussian.

Back