• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

a hot one?

Glad SA did not roll over. It makes it a proper test!

Yeah but I am always very careful to make sure that I keep hydrated when I go to the cricket.

Same here, what I love about test cricket is the ebb and flow.

In a strange way this has played SA to defeat, its taken the time debate out of it so England will get long enough to bowl at SA and the runs on board will be more than enough

SA 82-8 !!!!!

Moen has been brilliant in this test match

He was excellent and SA will be kicking themselves for all the errors!

AND

Full marks the to the girls beating the old enemy!

Watched both games and the England U19 vs Germany (football) Half time 0-0

Found out in a big way, I didn't realise how bad we have been, lost 7 of our last 10 is it? Flower lost 7 in 4 years as boss up to the 5-0 white wash

Found out in a big way, I didn't realise how bad we have been, lost 7 of our last 10 is it? Flower lost 7 in 4 years as boss up to the 5-0 white wash

It shocked me!

The rise of Root and our white ball antics, distracted many from the team failings in test cricket.

Back