• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Bromance

I ended up coming on after halftime, alongside Dele Alli, which was quite cool. When Dele first arrived at Tottenham we played quite a few preseason games in midfield together and very quickly we started to get along very well.

Dele’s a good lad who loves his football and is very easy to get on with. The way he plays football is the way he is. Our friendship just shows what’s so great about the game. Dele is a kid from Milton Keynes who made his way to Tottenham and is now playing for England.

I grew up in Lisbon and came over to England when I was 20 and ended up playing with him on the national side. I think that’s what’s so beautiful about football — people come from all over the world and it brings them together, no matter where they’re from, their culture, their race or their religion. You meet on the pitch and you’re all equals.

I grew up in Lisbon and came over to England when I was 20 and ended up playing with him on the national side. I think that’s what’s so beautiful about football — people come from all over the world and it brings them together, no matter where they’re from, their culture, their race or their religion. You meet on the pitch and you’re all equals.

And the same applies to us all meeting on this forum

I'm disappointed in Dier, the burnley game where he scored and Dele missed two easy opportunities ... was time for some public call out (sure he gave him some stick on the bus/plane)

Diers birthday message to Dele today :D

juiut2.png

14xe92o.png

Back