• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

What ever happened to that Mohamed Zidan? He was supposed to be the dogs gonad*s a few years back.

The media was going crazy about him because he scored against England.

Dubai I have no idea what you are trying to say? You downplay Lewandowski and Giroud as difficult to get, seemingly on the basis that they play for Dortmund (a club that has been known to sell when the time is right) and Montpellier (hardly a big name) but are somehow saying that Llorente is on even though most big clubs would be in for him?

Soldado is a donkey - he won't stand a chance in the PL against hard cloggers from the bottom 10

Postiga mkII
Natural finisher and is consistently in the top goal scoring charts every season.

Sure he has a ratio of around 1 in 2 for both Getafe and Valencia.

What ever happened to that Mohamed Zidan? He was supposed to be the dogs gonad*s a few years back.

The media was going crazy about him because he scored against England.

He couldn't get a game at Dortmund. He moved back to Mainz in January and has been banging them in again.

Dubai I have no idea what you are trying to say? You downplay Lewandowski and Giroud as difficult to get, seemingly on the basis that they play for Dortmund (a club that has been known to sell when the time is right) and Montpellier (hardly a big name) but are somehow saying that Llorente is on even though most big clubs would be in for him?

Llorente would be the toughest to acquire due to his club and their philospohy more than anything and of course - Basque players' overall 'desire' to leave their town and more so their country for a completely different culture and bricker climate. History would definintely be agianst us, especially if Arab money-laundering qunts slice in front of us with a massive offer.

Llorente would be the toughest to acquire due to his club and their philospohy more than anything and of course - Basque players' overall 'desire' to leave their town and more so their country for a completely different culture and bricker climate. History would definintely be agianst us, especially if Arab money-laundering qunts slice in front of us with a massive offer.

Well, exactly. Also the Bielsa factor, if anyone can spin some line to keep a player it's him!

Either Llorente or Cavani would be ideal, but they won't come unless we get CL.

I really cannot believe that we would be able to get either even if we're in the CL. Their clubs would be asking for ?ú30m+ and they would be asking for ?ú120k+ per week. Given all the cash sloshing about at Man C, Chelsea, PSG, Real, Barca, Malaga, Roma etc (plus the other spanish club who got bought) we have such a small chance of getting them (maybe about a 5% chance or less).

Giroud or Lewandowski.

Just to add to Lewandowski this is a graph of his movement versus Mario Gomez playing for Bayern a couple of weeks back. If we could have that sort of movement up front I think we'd be a terrific proposition.

bvb.jpg

He was ideal 2 years ago but most on here were sceptical.

Personally I think he'll do one more year with them and try and extend his ridiculous CL top scorer record seeing they're almost set to finish in the Bundesliga Top 4

What about our very own Burger King afficianado - David Villa?

Sounds mental, but Barca have Pedro and Sanchez already. If they were to go for RVP in the summer then surely Villa would be surplus to requirements (well, assuming he isn't going to sit behind RVP and fight for a spot with the other two, it's not like Messi is going to be rotated now, is it).

So, David Villa available in the summer, or sensational return to Valencia for him?

I don't think he'll leave next season even if they otp for another hitman. He was ahead of Pedro anyway prior to his injury

Back