• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

I really don't understand why you (and many others it seems) dislike him so much - from a pure tennis perspective he's a very, very good player and comes across as a decent chap compared to Nadal for example who often comes across as someone rather unpleasant (body language on the court mostly)

I really don't understand why you (and many others it seems) dislike him so much - from a pure tennis perspective he's a very, very good player and comes across as a decent chap compared to Nadal for example who often comes across as someone rather unpleasant (body language on the court mostly)

Are you talking about Murray again? I haven't mentioned him in days

I think Fed or Djok will give Nadal a game

Did you watch the match today? (I did, the whole match from start to finish!)

Ferrer was embarrassing

Not sure if i have mentioned this but yet again i have failed to get tickets for wimbledon, but i am taking the lad to eastbourne to watch some tennis down there, apparently some good ones play there before wimbledon. Sadly only the birds so murray will not be there but if i do ever get tickets for wimbledon rest assured i will boo the miserable english hating skirt wearing deep fried mars bar eating bastard.

The lad loves the sport so i been watching more and more of it with him over the years, i now really enjoy it. But hate Murray with a passion which rivals my hatred for sol campbell and arsenal. Maybe it is because he is a jock and i absolutely bloody hate the lot of them.

I think Federer is better:

Roger won their only match:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/Head-To-Head.aspx?pId=F324&oId=S402

At Wimbledon on Pete's favourite grass surface.

That's the fun, different eras and styles.

This current era is widely acknowledged by tennis writers and commentators as the best ever.

Sorry dude, irony failure, I've accidentally baited you! I'm with you, we've a good bunch at the moment. Still none of them are as spunky as Agassi with hair though...

Lol! Used to the WUMs mate. Agassi was brilliant. But we have him to thank for the generation of baseliners!!

Not sure if i have mentioned this but yet again i have failed to get tickets for wimbledon, but i am taking the lad to eastbourne to watch some tennis down there, apparently some good ones play there before wimbledon. Sadly only the birds so murray will not be there but if i do ever get tickets for wimbledon rest assured i will boo the miserable english hating skirt wearing deep fried mars bar eating bastard.

The lad loves the sport so i been watching more and more of it with him over the years, i now really enjoy it. But hate Murray with a passion which rivals my hatred for sol campbell and arsenal. Maybe it is because he is a jock and i absolutely bloody hate the lot of them.

Let me know next year and i'll be able to get you couple of tickets for a weekday, got tickets for the final myself hopefully be a good one this year had them for the 2008 final possibly greatest final of last 15 years. Also have a look at getting tickets for atp at the 02 in november brilliant day out and they just sell tickets on their website been last 3 years only thing you buy tickets in advance and dont know who youre seeing until couple days in advance but then thats the same as wimbledon.

Back