• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

There was a system. The players didn't have the legs to make it happen. Fat Frank did the right thing having fresh legs like underutilised Barkeley to make it difficult. Physically we didn't have any in reserve to respond. I ble Poch for the lack of depth. I sympathise with Mou... What else can he do? What else can any manager do? How'd you think Poch would do in this game?

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

There was a system. The players didn't have the legs to make it happen. Fat Frank did the right thing having fresh legs like underutilised Barkeley to make it difficult. Physically we didn't have any in reserve to respond. I ble Poch for the lack of depth. I sympathise with Mou... What else can he do? What else can any manager do? How'd you think Poch would do in this game?

The football would have been more open but we would and got beaten
We lost today but I’ve seen worse with less excuses too
Playing every 3 days after a break is farcical... and then have 8 days off

So, so, so lazy on the pitch. Doesn't make runs off the ball to find space and if his opponent is a yard or two wrong side of him then he doesn't try to get back goal side.

All the skill in the World but so little application, needs to man up stop crying when he gets a little tap as well.

He could have played a more sensible system today. For example, when they have a slow target man up top (and neither Barkley or Mount are quick either) why not defend a line 10 yars inside our half and squeeze the game into theirs? They had no runners for balls over the top....and you could also play Tanganga at CB to protect that anyway so that you ahve some pace. Then push your wingbacks on to theirs rather than sitting back

Instead we played a flat back 5 (I repeat, a FLAT BACK 5) and defend a line 5 yards from our box. No sense at all

So, so, so lazy on the pitch. Doesn't make runs off the ball to find space and if his opponent is a yard or two wrong side of him then he doesn't try to get back goal side.

All the skill in the World but so little application, needs to man up stop crying when he gets a little tap as well.

Can you imagine how he would react if he could the treatment players like Bale got?

wouldnt see him for a month.

Can you imagine how he would react if he could the treatment players like Bale got?

wouldnt see him for a month.
He really tinkled me off today. New player or not, his mentality is just not right. He got tapped in the face by Barkley and went down like he had been shot. Also pulled out of a 50:50 in his own penalty area. Needs to grow a pair of he will waste the tremendous talent he has

Lyon must be laughing at us, they will probably offer to take him back for bugger all at the end of next season!

This team is largely Poch's. Can't judge mou fully until he's had a proper transfer window at least. And Poch left us an old jalopy I think we'd need 2-season to overhaul every position in the squad including a pathways for young ones

Agree with your point but I think that's harsh on Poch. Poch had a Toyota and souped it up to compete with the BMWs and Mercs. Then parts started to go on the car and he correctly identified what he needed. But instead of replacing them, the club told him to just keep driving coz they were spending all their money on a brand new garage. So the engine goes and rather than a new Toyota one, Poch gets a 1 litre Nissan Micra engine. The tyres go and instead of new ones, Levy takes some off his son's run around. The steering column goes and Levy tapes it back together.

Poch did a bit wrong at the end, out of frustration, but the state of the squad was not his fault.

Agree with your point but I think that's harsh on Poch. Poch had a Toyota and souped it up to compete with the BMWs and Mercs. Then parts started to go on the car and he correctly identified what he needed. But instead of replacing them, the club told him to just keep driving coz they were spending all their money on a brand new garage. So the engine goes and rather than a new Toyota one, Poch gets a 1 litre Nissan Micra engine. The tyres go and instead of new ones, Levy takes some off his son's run around. The steering column goes and Levy tapes it back together.

Poch did a bit wrong at the end, out of frustration, but the state of the squad was not his fault.
No he had a BIG say in why was replaced and how it was replaced

unless your saying Mou is driving around a clapped out Mondeo now?

Last edited:
Back