• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Great little cameo from the guy. Expect him to start on Wednesday and wouldnt surprise me if Jose shuffles the pack in a big way - Dier and Gedson CM, and Ndombele in the no 10 position for example

Great little cameo from the guy. Expect him to start on Wednesday and wouldnt surprise me if Jose shuffles the pack in a big way - Dier and Gedson CM, and Ndombele in the no 10 position for example
Son and Moura need to rest. They were both absolutely knackered after 70 minutes, but Son was told by Jose that he just had to soldier on for the remainder of the game. Both Parrot and Sessegnon have to start, or we risk even more players out with lengthy muscular injuries. We just cannot afford that at this time!

Son and Moura need to rest. They were both absolutely knackered after 70 minutes, but Son was told by Jose that he just had to soldier on for the remainder of the game. Both Parrot and Sessegnon have to start, or we risk even more players out with lengthy muscular injuries. We just cannot afford that at this time!

Dont we have a big rest after this game. The winter Break??? its the Cup. We need to stay in it. So we cannot just give everyone a rest.

N'Dombele from the start. Fernandez also. Maybe Sess on the left up front with Lamela on the right. I think Lo Celso can play another game. But we need someone up front. I dont Think Jose will play Parrot.

Dont we have a big rest after this game. The winter Break??? its the Cup. We need to stay in it. So we cannot just give everyone a rest.

N'Dombele from the start. Fernandez also. Maybe Sess on the left up front with Lamela on the right. I think Lo Celso can play another game. But we need someone up front. I dont Think Jose will play Parrot.

I think you can play Dier and Gedson in CM, Ndombele in the no 10 role and the Sessegnon and Lamela out wide and supporting Parrott up top. Son and Moura on the bench and bring them on for the last 30 mins. There's probably a good chance that Dele will be given the night off - he looked knackered too and had the whacks on his ankle

We have 10 days after this game, but Son, Dele, Lamela, Moura and Bergwijn need to shoulder most of the attacking responsibility til Kane is back.

If we get through in the cup, then the calendar for March is looking crowded.

That top one is incredible, that their player thinks he might be trying to beat him to drive backwards into central midfield. He’s completely bamboozled, TN has him in the matrix.

It really was. I was dizzy watching it.

This boy has the ability to be the best midfielder in the league. That dribble combined with the pass to Son show he can be absolutely devastating. If Jose can get a tune out of him, he'll be immense.

This boy has the ability to be the best midfielder in the league. That dribble combined with the pass to Son show he can be absolutely devastating. If Jose can get a tune out of him, he'll be immense.

Yeah, even in that one he does this dainty little step, it looks clunsy and accidental on first viewing but he knew exactly what he was doing.

If Mou will pick him*

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back