• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

I actually thought he looked good when he had the ball, and they put in few heavy tackles, not the first team to do so either.
The most disappointing thing is that that's the kind of thing I expected Jose to kick off about, stir up the ref, look for protection.
Instead he calls out the player so teams will target him even more because of the perception he's a softie, not too clever.

Mourinho coming across like a Roy Keane / Graham Souness dinosaur here.
The guy said he was not feeling fit enough to play without risking a further injury.
Mourinho purblicly shames him about it in a press conference turning everyone against him if he does declare himself fit.
He plays a game against Norwich.
He predictably gets injured 3 days later against Southampton.
Then he has a go at him in a press conference.

Well done Mourinho. Back to being a clown shoe.

We need to stop mollycoddling these players. You have no idea what is behind any of this. You don’t like JM that’s fine I get that Ive not been his biggest fan but lets stop making things up to suit our views!

We need to stop mollycoddling these players. You have no idea what is behind any of this. You don’t like JM that’s fine I get that Ive not been his biggest fan but lets stop making things up to suit our views!

Man management is not “mollycoddling”...at this point I am hoping and relying on Mourinho having some and playing that hand rather than spewing his own universal “truths”.

So far the guy has shown the talent but not the guts to succeed
That’s the story that was talked about for him in France too
Grow the balls to match his talent and the guy will be a worldie

Is that a fair assessment? I mean he has now been out injured for 3 games including the one he went off in....maybe he could feel he had a niggle and was trying avoid the incoming injury....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Is that a fair assessment? I mean he has now been out injured for 3 games including the one he went off in....maybe he could feel he had a niggle and was trying avoid the incoming injury....

Not shown any character so far and it’s an issue they identified in France
All the talent... needs to grow some
And I’m a huge fan and was banging the drum to sign him 2 years ago
But a player who won’t play through minor niggles (he may be properly injured) isn’t gonna make it in the prem. His mate sissoko third running of a hamstring injury... that how it goes

But a player who won’t play through minor niggles (he may be properly injured) isn’t gonna make it in the prem. His mate sissoko third running of a hamstring injury... that how it goes
But now Sissoko is out with a long term injury so that might not have been the wisest course of action...(might be the best thing that happened for Spurs though as it forced Levy to bring in Gedson[emoji28])

But now Sissoko is out with a long term injury so that might not have been the wisest course of action...(might be the best thing that happened for Spurs though as it forced Levy to bring in Gedson[emoji28])

I didn’t mean the recent injury. I meant city away in the CL, and some other games too
Love or hate sissoko the guy has guts

So far the guy has shown the talent but not the guts to succeed
That’s the story that was talked about for him in France too
Grow the balls to match his talent and the guy will be a worldie
It is a worry.

When you watch him in the flesh, the signals aren't good.

Yes I am talking about body language, his mannerisms etc. (I'm an expert:D)

He managed in the Norwich game to 'just get on with it' but I'm not sure whether that was in response to Jose's half disguised dig at him.?

It is a worry.

When you watch him in the flesh, the signals aren't good.

Yes I am talking about body language, his mannerisms etc. (I'm an expert:D)

He managed in the Norwich game to 'just get on with it' but I'm not sure whether that was in response to Jose's half disguised dig at him.?
Norwich IMO kicked him every chance and he didn’t wilt
Next game he crumbled b6 comparison
Just odd

You don't "play through" with muscular injuries! That only makes it MUCH worse! I'd rather a player goes off when he feels a hamstring is going and recover for some days/a week, than play on, only for then to be out for weeks!

You don't "play through" with muscular injuries! That only makes it MUCH worse! I'd rather a player goes off when he feels a hamstring is going and recover for some days/a week, than play on, only for then to be out for weeks!
I agree
But he has gone off with the fire touch in him
The guy isnt out with a hard earned injury
Maybe he isn’t fit enough and falls into the Lamela category of a player who can’t stay fit with the pace of this league but that would be crazy for a pro footballer

Back