• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suso

It's not a transfer window unless we're being used to attract interest in a player based in Milano.

This rumour has been doing the rounds since before the end of the season IIRC. I commented elsewhere before that I was suprised he never got a chance at Liverpool, not sure how he's done in Milan, but he looked like he had that little something extra when I saw him in the UK.

I think I'd rather have him than Barkley tbh.

Last edited:
I suppose he has some PL experience which is handy, although he's seems quite inconsistent looking at his stats, but capable of MOTM performances.

He's a perfect Spurs purchase young with potential. I wonder if we do sign him whether that'll mean the end of Lamela?

I suppose he has some PL experience which is handy, although he's seems quite inconsistent looking at his stats, but capable of MOTM performances.

He's a perfect Spurs purchase young with potential. I wonder if we do sign him whether that'll mean the end of Lamela?
Maybe Lamela will go to A.C. Milan

Sissoko surely. We need 6 AMs

Feels like he and that Adrien Silva chap are probably back-ups if Everton ask for stupid money for Barkley. Not sure that we need two of them as they're a bit similar. One of those and a pacey option who can fill in at CF would be better

Back