• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer clear out

Sanchez is very harsh and Lucas is pretty Harsh aswell.

Sanchez has been our best defender this season and Lucas would be a very good impact sub IMO.

Sorry, but Sanchez is far too inconsitent. He goes from having a good game to two brick ones. I'd keep him, but he'd be my third/fourth choice next season as I don't think we can afford to ship out Jan, Foyth and him.

Dier has to turn it around not to be on the list. He was massively at fault for the first goal and could've done better on the third. If he plays every game at CB until the end of the season then we can assess.

Davies I'd replace, but with Rose going too we may end up clinging on to him. Moura again is such a hot and cold player that he may last another season.

Mourinho

Vertonghen
Aurier
Davies
Wanyama
Dier
Moura (all the skill in the world but plays with his head down runs into blind alleys and has no idea where his teammates are)
Gazzanigga & Vorm (taking up non homegrown spaces on the squad list when a back up english keeper would do)
Sissoko (cash in while he can still run, he's 30 and once his body goes in the next year he is finished)

Every single defender/defensive minded player in the first team squad (apart from Tanganga) and Moura

Great idea this what with Chelsea also having a clear out and united too there will be loads of clubs lapping up the rejects

Terrible :D some peoples judgement after a loss is actually amusing. Tanganga was worse than Sanchez today but i guess he gets a free pass because he is young and one of our own?
Tanganga isnt yet good enough to play CH at PL level. He also wasn't signed for 42 million quid.

I think Dele has had enough of being here, Winks is never going to be good enough for a proper side and the two Dutch CB's are ready for the glue factory.

How'd it all happen so quickly? Poch got too much out of the same group for too long, we've been lured into this.

Back