• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

StubHub

I think that cap applies for all games. I understood the cap on what a buyer might have to pay is set at £150. So a ticket posted at around £125 plus fees would cost £150. I don't think I've ever seen anything listed for more than £125, but then fortunately I haven't had to check for all games. And obviously anyone here who has listed for more than that can correct me.
I read somewhere that THFC is the only venue on Stubhub that sets a cap.

Reading some of the comments here I can see why Stubhub might be a better system for ST holders than the old in-house ticket exchange. What I don't like seeing is, for example, a £40 fv ticket being listed at an extremely inflated price. It's just legalised touting.
But after this season I'd imagine the need to use Stubhub would Be greatly reduced, if needed at all.

Thing i hate most, basically season ticket holders blocking seats.. Stick your season ticket for sale at £100 a game and go if it doesn't sell. Id have some kind of system where you either limit stubhub to 3x a year or some system where if you dont attend 75% then you may have your seat moved to a less prime (noisy) location. If you went to dortmund youd pay a premium to sit in the "kop" for the atmosphere, which then uses up a seat to create the atmosphere

What I don't like seeing is, for example, a £40 fv ticket being listed at an extremely inflated price. It's just legalised touting.
I repeat - I am very pleased that people can charge such high prices. It is the only way I will get a ticket.

If they were £45 they would all be snapped up and I wouldn't stand a chance, as I can't sit there waiting for the exact moment 2 seats come available together.

Back