• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

Showing my age here, but is it ok that whenever I hear his name, all I can think of is this absolute banger from my youth!! :D:cool:

I'm now trying not to imagine the spangly PA sound system smashing this out whenever Stevie scores. Watching the place go off when it drops. Lights flashing. Limbs everywhere. :p

#OldSchool

This guy Tanganga is an amazing athlete and I think he can play across the back. He has impressed me. He was meh in his first outing at LB the very competent in his next. Love the lad a big player for us over the next few years. Enjoy watching him.
I must not get ahead of myself here......calm
Yeah he looks a real player
But we shouldn’t use his flexibility against him

This could turn out to be a very good signing for us, young enough ( although some fans said Jose does not encourage young signings) to improve and versatile to play all along the front.

lets face it. Moura is unpredictable, Lamela does it in bits and pieces. Son is are only reliable wide forward. We have needed some more competition up there for a while.
Absolutely. And whilst Kane, Son av and Moura have locked down starting positions by being great and fairly consistent we haven't seen the same from anyone else. Hopefully Bergwijn has the potential, quality and attitude to become a great signing for us.

Back