• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steffen Freund new International Technical Coordinator

Over the moon with that. Might not have been the most talented but he has a good head for the game and is Spurs through and through.

Well...FIGHTING SPIRIT and MOTIVATION were the first words I thought of when I read this. I think he will do a good job!

Steffen Freund - Football genius :D:D

Steffen’s appointment completes Head Coach Andre Villas-Boas’ coaching team, alongside First Team Fitness Coach Jose Mario Rocha, Head of Opposition Scouting Daniel Sousa, First Team Coach Luis Martins and Goalkeeping coach Tony Parks.

Sir Les not among them - although there has been pics of him at training this week. Wonder why he is not on the list.

I like the fact that he has worked in the German youth setup since 2009 and they are producing so many good players right now. He will have an insight into these and could benefit us in the future.

Back