• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs Go App

stinkfoot

Kasey Keller
I like it! Very user friendly.

I love the calendar on the top right as well. That's going to help out a lot!

About time. ;)

Better than the old one bit sideways scrolling in an app iframe (below the main image) and the carousel icons to indicate how many images there are to scroll through now showing properly are poor designs.

Also the main news bit only has 2 things in it (if you scroll down to the bottom of the home section) which is odd and the twitter feed within social has an error message on it.

That calendar is nifty though, be good if you could add events to your main calendar as well so you don't have to open the app, hopefully it shows what tv channel games are on too if televised.

Some of the links in more also go to the external site, need to get it added into the app but it's still pretty decent overall and shows promise.

I just downloaded it for my iPhone. It immediately said that I had a voucher for the Spurs store. I couldn't get off that screen until I clicked redeem. Now it says I have one hour to drive to the Spurs store and I can't get into the app. Pretty rubbish!

Back