• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Massive upgrade on the likes of Townsend and Lamela. One of the wings now will actually have a real player rather than zero product.

I can see Andros and Lamela taking leave of the club in the coming days.

Massive upgrade on the likes of Townsend and Lamela. One of the wings now will actually have a real player rather than zero product.

AE, your opinions on the European leagues are really valued on here so to read that makes me very VERY excited to see this guy in action! :)

So does this deal have a whiff of 'peggy GET OUT of my club' Mitchell or does it by any chance have a slight tang of Baldini aftershave...or the foul odour of a chairman frustrated with West Brom???

I hope so.

For the record I am against the signing of Son it is to much money for someone who has never played in the prem. I will support him and I hope it works out but the risks are to high for me. Would love to be proved wrong, my only real issue is the price we are paying and nothing against the player who I know nothing about.

I hope so.

For the record I am against the signing of Son it is to much money for someone who has never played in the prem. I will support him and I hope it works out but the risks are to high for me. Would love to be proved wrong, my only real issue is the price we are paying and nothing against the player who I know nothing about.

Why do you care about the price? It's not your money, just enjoy the excitement of a new player and get behind him.

Welcome indeed my Son. My favourite Spurs player already! ( said in Mock Jewish roosterney accent together with shoulder shrug)

Why do you care about the price? It's not your money, just enjoy the excitement of a new player and get behind him.
I care because it is the clubs money and we should try to spend it as prudently as possible so the club can remain a potent force for a long time, when transfers fail it impacts the club I would have thought that was obvious.

I am getting behind the player but being able to question the value of spending so much on a player not suited to our league is what any sane person should do.

Back