• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Football fans are weirdos.

You don't need to like him. You just need to either rate (or not) his performances on the football pitch.

You don't know him, you are unlikely to ever meet or interact with him so his actual personality beyond its direct effect upon his footballing performances is totally irrelevant.

Only if all you care about is performance and results. For me, an important part of supporting my club is feeling a connection with the manager and players, and that's easier if there's something about them that makes you like them as a person. And it's why I currently feel less attached to the team, because I've always thought Mourinho is the biggest dingdonghead in football.

Only if all you care about is performance and results. For me, an important part of supporting my club is feeling a connection with the manager and players, and that's easier if there's something about them that makes you like them as a person. And it's why I currently feel less attached to the team, because I've always thought Mourinho is the biggest dingdonghead in football.

It's like you've never heard of Robbie Savage.

I love the way Son runs with the ball. It's so deliciously old school, to be able to dribble at pace. Great to watch even if he is a selfish so and so.

Let’s hope it improves his shooting...
He'll have some catching up to do because you just hit the bullseye

giphy.gif

The update on the OS stated he returned home for "personal reasons" so I guess this is the personal reasons? Might sound a bit odd but glad to hear it's this and not losing a family member or something of that ilk!

Don't know if we'll find out properly but if it is, hope Son finds it fulfilling and can help out a bit. Let's face it he's already brought a massive amount of pride to SK as well as helping them win an international competition. The cynic in me thinks it'd be a bit like Prince Harry in the army, if in actual conflict or a position of risk he is just a massive target who'd endanger all those around him but happy to be enlightened if that's an ignorant viewpoint.

The update on the OS stated he returned home for "personal reasons" so I guess this is the personal reasons? Might sound a bit odd but glad to hear it's this and not losing a family member or something of that ilk!

Don't know if we'll find out properly but if it is, hope Son finds it fulfilling and can help out a bit. Let's face it he's already bought a massive amount of pride to SK as well as helping them win an international competition. The cynic in me thinks it'd be a bit like Prince Harry in the army, if in actual conflict or a position of risk he is just a massive target who'd endanger all those around him but happy to be enlightened if that's an ignorant viewpoint.
In actual conflict, he and all his mates would be nuked before they got a single round off.

Good players outperform XG, it’s only natural really.... consider it... Whether Kane or Sissoko get a chance from 10 yards out, centre of the goal, only the keeper to beat from a through ball delivered from a central area just outside the box. Kane scores his chance, Sissoko misses. XG is 0.5. Of corse the true numbers for those players are actually 0.8 and 0.1.

Back