• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean. He was our most advanced player for most of the game on Sunday. He's been playing there since half time against City.
He never starts the game as CF
It’s been Moura starting CF since Kane went off
Sunday was the first game son has started at CF
It’s why I’ve said sonny hasn’t been playing CF for all the time Kane has been out

He never starts the game as CF
It’s been Moura starting CF since Kane went off
Sunday was the first game son has started at CF
It’s why I’ve said sonny hasn’t been playing CF for all the time Kane has been out

I think that we are saying the same thing. Moura was leading the line, we switched Son and Moura at half time against City and stuck with it since. Sunday was the first league game that we have started with Son leading the line.

I think that we are saying the same thing. Moura was leading the line, we switched Son and Moura at half time against City and stuck with it since. Sunday was the first league game that we have started with Son leading the line.

Yep
What I was saying is sons goal return came mainly as a wing forward
It’s how other top sides have assembled their teams too with their back up strikers being WF
Chelsea have back up strikers and their scoring record is worse than our CBs
United don’t really hAve an out and out striker but play martial there with their other being Rashford who plays very similar to Son and Greenwood who is a kid and has come through and they signed a guy form China who could do a job possibly...
Arsenal have strikers but no defenders or midfielders of any quality
Leicester have 2 strikers and Perez so their covered and of course haven’t had much in the way of injuries.
City have 2 strikers and cover with a false forward
Pool have Firmino and dingdongvick who between them have a low scoring rate but Firmino has plenty more to his game and is never injured

there is a massive issue in strikers in the game now as their either workmanlike and bang average or old and proven
Other than Haaaland and Werner and MBappe who has really come through? their all £50m to £200m players

Son hasn’t even played one game yet as a striker. We have normally started Moura and then they swap mid and late game

Referencing what came about when Kane last got injured, Son when played as a CF for us over the last 2/3 years in Kanes absence has a great record of scoring and assisting - im aware recently we have been playing Moura up top

Referencing what came about when Kane last got injured, Son when played as a CF for us over the last 2/3 years in Kanes absence has a great record of scoring and assisting - im aware recently we have been playing Moura up top
When Kane got injured we played Lorente CF and son and Moura both fed off that

When Kane got injured we played Lorente CF and son and Moura both fed off that

We have played Son CF plenty of times in the past when Kane has been out - there was that whole thing where we supposedly better with Son there so wouldn't matter if we sold him

We have played Son CF plenty of times in the past when Kane has been out - there was that whole thing where we supposedly better with Son there so wouldn't matter if we sold him
Again look at who he played with
He played with lamppost Lorente who did a job (a non goal scoring one)

I couldn't understand at the time why we let hin go though. I thought we would replace him with another back up striker, which we didn’t. So this is not just hindsight on my part!
I was of the same opinion. I thought we must've had a replacement lined up.

Son has a better strike rate when playing as a CF than any 'natural CF' would come close to here as back up. Of course we should have a 3rd choice for when both Kane and he are out but c'est la vie.

Bergwijn Alli and Moura in some order will be our front 3 from here on in, which isn't the end of the world but we will obviously feel the strain with little option in reserve
We should have a second choice so we don't have to weaken our left sided attack as well as the number 9 position when replacing Kane with Son

Better than our reserve striker though. Liverpool having him means the key can rest/sub/cover Firminho without having to weaken LW or RW by moving Mane or Salad.
Yeah but they don’t do that
Again I checked earlier
What happens is they take off mane or Salah...
He has made 20 sub appearances this season and I saw 4 for Firmino from memory

Yeah but they don’t do that
Again I checked earlier
What happens is they take off mane or Salad...
He has made 20 sub appearances this season and I saw 4 for Firmino from memory
Irrespective, if Firminho gets injured they have a replacement.

I wonder if there would be another team in the premier league who would have their only striker out injured for the entire second half of the season and not bring in a replacement in January?

Back