• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Very under the radar this. No journalist/ITK had a whiff of it.

From story first breaking in Germany to photo with shirt in 48 hours.
The way I like it. I remember Modric being like this. No one said anything and then suddenly he's in the stands watching. Hope he's as successful a signing

giphy.gif

It seems to be about the club at the other end, rather than us

Burnley, Koln, Athletico, BL - discreet/professional
Lyon, West Brom - being tossers

yeah you are correct....we have no control over fecktards like Peace.

From our side I am pleased that we have conducted ourselves properly...poch has done well and Levy has restrained himself well from calling Peace a macaron.

The way I like it. I remember Modric being like this. No one said anything and then suddenly he's in the stands watching. Hope he's as successful a signing

Agree, with the era of social media and total flimflam.. its nice to have a transfer like back in the 80's when you would read it on the back pages of the papers or waking and going to page 302 on ceefax or 140 on Oracle.

Its for those reasons I'm loving this transfer.

looking forward to seeing them....today could be the day.

edit: no apparently Sunday for some reason....geez he even manages to flatten the excitement of a new signing!

Last edited:
Back