• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Wish we had got Mane after Pochettino had given him the guided tour of Hotspur Way, whilst his finishing might not be any more clinical than Son his work rate and meteorology is on par with Lamela but without the chronic injury issues.

With Kane out for a lengthy spell I hope that Son will avoid any more silly sendings off and hit another purple patch in front of goal to finally hit that 20 league goal mark which his talent warrants.

To think, Poch’s deadline day “appeasement” was announced to him as “the same sort of player as Mane”!!! And I know tis the wrong thread, but Grealish was done (manager and player excited) yet the deal got fudged up by...yes, you guessed it!

Son is what he is and that is a player who can be hot or cold, he has always played that way while he has been here and it will not change. On his day he is unplayable but on others he can look clumsy.

Thought he was very poor and made so many wrong choices
Scored the goal and looks more like the son we know
True he was poor up until he scored but huge credit to him for keeping at it.

At least he wasn't hiding. He was basically crowded out by a slick and cynical defence but still he managed to score, albeit against only ten. He got another decent shot on target after that too if memory serves.

That is what you get from Son.

True he was poor up until he scored but huge credit to him for keeping at it.

At least he wasn't hiding. He was basically crowded out by a slick and cynical defence but still he managed to score, albeit against only ten. He got another decent shot on target after that too if memory serves.

That is what you get from Son.
Was almost like watching Nacer Chadli!

Thought he was very poor and made so many wrong choices
Scored the goal and looks more like the son we know

I agree, but as we know with Son he can be hot or cold and that has been the same since he has been here. Top player on his day and lets hope he goes on a run now.

Back