• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Living in the north, I see daily just how institutionally racist everyone up here is.

But that’s ok really. As they say, everyone has a bit of gay in them as well.

My wife is from the north actually (some of my best friends etc etc), near Birmingham, she’s not, but plenty of people I’ve met there are.

Plenty in the West Country too, in my own family I’m sorry to say.

What a frickin idiotic thing to do.

We could have rescued the game, right up until that stupid, selfish action

Absolute idiot. I get that he cares, but he needs to take a leaf from Dele's book and cut the stupid petulance from his game.

No defense for it. How stupid is it to give a player an opportunity to make the most of it...

Not to drag another player in to the debate unnecessarily but I do feel that Lamela would have seen a lot of red cards if VAR had been in play earlier but at least Erik has dished out some damage, Son's was probably the cheapest way you could possibly get a red card for violent conduct.

Bright side is we might see T-rooooooooy a bit more over Christmas?

There was barely any contact, and Rudiger went down like he'd been shot. Lots of times with VAR I have seen similar incidents not being ruled a red card. He made it possible to send him off though, which was foolish, but it's not like he had any time to think about it. It happened spontaneously. It's something that can happen in the heat of the momemt. Missing him for three games could be costly though.

Back