• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Son, Lucas, Dele is harder to anticipate and has more pace.

Kane is a brilliant finisher who steps up at big moments as well. The issue is Kane is often guilty of the Keane issue which is he will drop deep if you cut off service which then puts him further from goal (good for opposition), Kane counters that by having a better passing game than Son.

The challenge is we have had so few games when our first choice front line and midfield is fit, it's super hard to say if Son is less effective with Kane since the right question would be is he less effective with Kane but in our best 11?
Our record when Kane, Son, Eriksen and Dele play is ridiculously good isn’t it?

Sonny, all business, love his drive... Such a fudging good player. One of the best on the planet at the moment.

What amazing poise for a (relatively) young chap. His repetition of ‘the team’ is key. He’s not looking for the adulation - even though this is perhaps the 6th or 7th game when Kane has been out that he has been the key difference make in us getting a result. Three goals against Blood Soaked Oil FC! He needs to be in a picture with Poch’s arm around him soon, signing a 6 year contract.

Heung Min-Son Beats Cristiano Ronaldo in FIFA 20 Cover Star Vote {but not the final vote}

http://www.sportbible.com/news/gami...o-ronaldo-in-fifa-20-cover-star-vote-20190418

8a0426a05cb80ef84eb30b37df969bbe.png

Last edited:
I must confess with Son being such a massive football star I would have thought that Samsung would be trying to bust a gut to be involved in sponsorship with Spurs.

This isn't an "I told you so" as I had no idea what sort of a player he'd be when he arrived. That said, every time he has a great match I remember our questions here on this forum as to how many goals he'd need to get to be worth the price Spurs had paid. Funny to think about now, especially as I don't remember what the fee was.

Also, he is the one player on the team that fans (the ones I've talked to anyway) of other teams can't help but like. So glad he doesn't have to go off to serve in the Korean Military.

This isn't an "I told you so" as I had no idea what sort of a player he'd be when he arrived. That said, every time he has a great match I remember our questions here on this forum as to how many goals he'd need to get to be worth the price Spurs had paid. Funny to think about now, especially as I don't remember what the fee was.

Also, he is the one player on the team that fans (the ones I've talked to anyway) of other teams can't help but like. So glad he doesn't have to go off to serve in the Korean Military.

I honestly cannot remember anyone ever mentioning his fee... and how many goals to be worth it

Right now he is worth his weight in gold and then some for us

Fans of other clubs love him simply because he shows on the pitch passion but also happiness. His positivity is a huge thing and it’s why i honestly think if you said you could have any player form our squad most would choose him

Back