• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

I'd love to hear the commentary of his goal in Korean. In fact I think I prefer Korean commentary to English even though I can't understand a word of it.

When we were at Barca I met a few Korean fans who were hammered and wearing completely inappropriate clothes for the weather

They were hilarious as they just wanted us to sing sons name..

We eventually saw them again in a random strip club/brothel place that I lost my mates dad in (that’s a story) and they were throwing money at the girls

Saw them on match day and they recognised us ... they had learnt some English words now including Hairy Growler, You love me long time and Campbell is a cnut

No one can say we don’t educate our fan base

Apart from the rousing commentary, I love that our ground is described in it as the ‘New White Hart Lane’ (rather than its new/temporary name of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium). I heard the same on Radio 4 yesterday morning.

The strange thing is, Eriksen and Son had done so many great things last night... but for the goal Eriksen was blindly looking left for a while and Son was screaming "oy you numpty, this way mate" and eventually Eriksen passed to him at which point Son squitted it almost off the pitch, what a terrible touch!!!
But then zip, zigzag, zero fux, ZAPZAMMO into the net

Scores two goals in a CL quarter-final, but maybe we're getting too used to this guy coming up huge in critical moments. I thought he was very disciplined in his performance tonight, but I was a bit perplexed to see him on the left and Dele up front after he already scored his two goals. I guess it was a simple matter of Poch thinking Son doing a better job of defending against Walker/Bernardo than Dele?

Either way, I'm incredibly proud of Son and am so happy for him. I was hoping he would get his hat-trick at the very end of the match but it wasn't to be.

It's only a matter of time until the 'Son wanted by Madrid' click bait gets uploaded.
It’s funny because if the military service issue he never seems to have been linked with a move but it would not be a surprise to see it happen this summer.

D4YmWPKWwAA0bCs.jpg

Heung-Min Son informed on German TV that he’s out suspended for the semi-final first leg. Reaction: “I didn’t know!”

Back