• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Welcome back, Sonny.

(If it wasn't for our injuries I could see the value in S. Korea winning the competition, and Son coming back to us brimming with confidence. But needs must).

that's an unexpected bonus. I wonder if he'll play off Llorente or up top on his own, where the media now seem to think he's amazing, having a year ago they said he couldn't do it.

#spursymedia

that's an unexpected bonus. I wonder if he'll play off Llorente or up top on his own, where the media now seem to think he's amazing, having a year ago they said he couldn't do it.

#spursymedia
I confess I never though Son would be an adequate replacement for Kane...I love it when I under estimate Spurs players and Poch.

Have Qatar bought some players though, that seems like a big upset in terms of the football pedigree of both countries?

I confess I never though Son would be an adequate replacement for Kane...I love it when I under estimate Spurs players and Poch.

Have Qatar bought some players though, that seems like a big upset in terms of the football pedigree of both countries?

For your Son Heung Min read Ben Davies - never in a month of sundays thought he would step up like did when Rose was injured, and absolutely loved being proven wrong!

Agree though Sonny is absolutely the biggest triumph of Poch's era in terms of improvement, passion, and overall connection with the fans.

For your Son Heung Min read Ben Davies - never in a month of sundays thought he would step up like did when Rose was injured, and absolutely loved being proven wrong!

Agree though Sonny is absolutely the biggest triumph of Poch's era in terms of improvement, passion, and overall connection with the fans.
Son I thought was decent just thought he’d have to play as amf and it was more to snub Janssen than a planned move.
I thought bale would only be a top left back
And then only a top left winger (he plays on the left)
Kane i thought was the next Lee Barnard. No one has continually exceeded my expectations more than him.
Rose is actually one of my favorite non headline players, I thought he would be too much of a hit head to make it but his aggression is channeled to perfection now.

However many of my snap judgements of good and bad players have turned out to be correct!

Back