• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Son puts a freekick in the stands and Bahrain keeper now suffering a "cramp".

Wait, now their backup GK is warming up.

Man, Sonny's South Korean first, Spurs second. This means a lot to him, and to South Korea. Let him try to become the greatest player in their history.

Personally, the better he does for SK, the more our South Korean fanbase grows. Win-win.

Man, Sonny's South Korean first, Spurs second. This means a lot to him, and to South Korea. Let him try to become the greatest player in their history.

Personally, the better he does for SK, the more our South Korean fanbase grows. Win-win.

I dont get why they have so many fudging tournaments. I thought we were after another South Korean midfielder from France in the summer and although I never saw him play I was all for it, now I am not.

As soon as he jumps club, they all will too.

Qatar can really help our season if they can beat South Korea in the Asia Cup quarter finals so that Son can come back soon for us. South Korea has not win the Asia Cup since 1960. So, it won't harm them to wait another 4 years for the Cup.

He's South Korean by accident of birth, Spurs by choice. For me, that makes his nationality no more than a worthless mark on a birth certificate and club choice everything.

Back