• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

That is the with Son, he tries things off the peg and you never know what will happen, the good thing about that is the players he is up against do not know either and because of that are wary of him.

The sooner some fans start to appreciate that is the way he plays the less they will criticise him.
Two things that shake up any defense are quick unpredictable dribblers and intricate one-touch short passes. When Son combines with Eriksen and Kane we have both.

Two things that shake up any defense are quick unpredictable dribblers and intricate one-touch short passes. When Son combines with Eriksen and Kane we have both.

We’re nto quick enough at passing most of the time hence the need for son
He is curve ball that is very effective

I agree to a point

You need pace to get round the back but you can play quick passes without fast players.... like Barca did under Pep

We dont really have the players to play a quick passing game like Barca and i think its debatable whether such a style would succeed in England without pace and power too - Guardiola has certainly adapted his style at City to include those attributes

We dont really have the players to play a quick passing game like Barca and i think its debatable whether such a style would succeed in England without pace and power too - Guardiola has certainly adapted his style at City to include those attributes

But city only look better defensively for me as the now have a very decent keeper... I still there a team if you have a go at are susceptible to defensive lapses

But city only look better defensively for me as the now have a very decent keeper... I still there a team if you have a go at are susceptible to defensive lapses

Sorry mate i dont understand the point there - im saying Guardiola has incorporated pace and power in to his approach at City which he didnt rely upon at Barca, i think its a key element to succeeding in the Prem

Sorry mate i dont understand the point there - im saying Guardiola has incorporated pace and power in to his approach at City which he didnt rely upon at Barca, i think its a key element to succeeding in the Prem

Yeah sorry
I meant whilst he has fixed the attack he hasn’t fixed the defensive side as it’s a compromise

I liken Son to Eriksen to a degree in the sense that both can blow hot and cold at times but both along with Kane are the only 3 players in the squad who are capable of carrying us when the rest of the team are off form. I'd like to see him get an extended run in the side over the Xmas period.

I liken Son to Eriksen to a degree in the sense that both can blow hot and cold at times but both along with Kane are the only 3 players in the squad who are capable of carrying us when the rest of the team are off form. I'd like to see him get an extended run in the side over the Xmas period.

Eriksen tends to not play well when the team arent on it so wouldnt liken Son or Kane to Eriksen in that regard - strange really as in his first season he definitley was the type to drag us through matches and certainly won us a fair few points by himself almost

Eriksen tends to not play well when the team arent on it so wouldnt liken Son to Eriksen in that regard

At times maybe but that could be said of a lot of professionals. I seem to recall Eriksen bailing us out with late goals on more than one occasion in the first half of Poch's first season with us and the team wasn't playing well. This was just before Kane was an established started and turned into a goal machine.

At times maybe but that could be said of a lot of professionals. I seem to recall Eriksen bailing us out with late goals on more than one occasion in the first half of Poch's first season with us and the team wasn't playing well. This was just before Kane was an established started and turned into a goal machine.

Edited my post before you replied - defo used to be the case that he'd drag us through matches in Pochettinos first season

Back