• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sol Campbell Songs

Jurgen the German

David Ginola
Anyone else find it a bit silly that we still sing songs about him? Don't get me wrong, I still immensely dislike the man, but he left 15 years ago! I don't understand why we still sing songs about him. The only time we should sing about him is when we play scum home or away. Makes me cringe whenever I hear "2,3,4,5,6,7,8" then the song starts all over again.

I'm bored with it as well, but if we stop singing it will he claim it some sort of racist/homophobic/anti tory/clam action against him. It's always about him.

Damn, I came here for Campbell songs.
Me too.

I guess we'll stop singing about him when we forget about his duplicitous stabbing Spurs in the back and ball sack, robbing us of much needed money and/or a good football player when both were in short supply.

Reactions: DTA
Is this the way to Amarillo. Thierry Henry is biting his pillow. He's got Sol Campbell up his arsehole. And Arsene Wenger sleeps with kids.

Is this the way to Amarillo. Thierry Henry is biting his pillow. He's got Sol Campbell up his ********. And Arsene Wenger sleeps with kids.
And hear is the perfect example of how brainless people become in a stadium.

I. We should definitely stop signing Judas songs - focus on the present good, not the past GHod awful

II. The last line of that song was abhorrent when it was sung. But it was sung mindlessly, like most football chants.
With the events of the past few years and weeks we should all feel very ashamed for having sung it. I know I am.

And hear is the perfect example of how brainless people become in a stadium.

I. We should definitely stop signing Judas songs - focus on the present good, not the past GHod awful

II. The last line of that song was abhorrent when it was sung. But it was sung mindlessly, like most football chants.
With the events of the past few years and weeks we should all feel very ashamed for having sung it. I know I am.

Coming back from the CSKA game last week there was a great atmosphere as we were shuffling our way through Wembley Park station with round after round of 'we've got Ali' being belted out by everyone. Then the song changed and out of everything that could have been picked, it was the Arsene Wenger's dad - Jimmy Saville one. I felt distinctly uncomfortable listening to it. It's like people can't make the connection between what they were singing and the awful incidents coming to light recently.
Football fans produce some great humour - sometimes dark humour - in their chants. But some topics should be off bounds (imo)

Back