• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

not as simple as that. Kodi is just the application you need to run addons. Kodi doesnt have any channels. You have to program it.

You will need to install kodi and i would recommend to install Wookie. This will have all the channels you need in one install. To get MBOX hD TV you will need to install their addon. You pay the sub and they give you a login and password. From experience, i had no issues with it and every game was on there.

if anyone wants me to log onto their PC i will happily do this for them. Just download teamviewer and we can connect

Ill come clean this is the my little thing https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/ so i know a bit about all of this stuff

What is the spec of the box you supply.?

What is the spec of the box you supply.?

System: Android 4.4
CPU: Amlogic S805
Core: Quad Core
RAM: 1G
ROM: 8G
Max. Extended Capacity: 32G

can connect via wifi or ethernet

I tried other boxes but this is very reliable. You can get all different types of these boxes at all different costs.

System: Android 4.4
CPU: Amlogic S805
Core: Quad Core
RAM: 1G
ROM: 8G
Max. Extended Capacity: 32G

can connect via wifi or ethernet

I tried other boxes but this is very reliable. You can get all different types of these boxes at all different costs.

Thanks. Yep the choice is bewildering...ive been doing a lot of reading:eek:

Is the 32gb ex capacity via sd card?

is the wi-fi 802.11 ac or just n, and is it 2.4 and 5?

I believe so yes, however you wont really need to add anything to it. Only thing i add is music files and a few apps from playstore and ive not run out of space. Box will only pick up 2g on my virgin router

Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g /n.

not as simple as that. Kodi is just the application you need to run addons. Kodi doesnt have any channels. You have to program it.

You will need to install kodi and i would recommend to install Wookie. This will have all the channels you need in one install. To get MBOX hD TV you will need to install their addon. You pay the sub and they give you a login and password. From experience, i had no issues with it and every game was on there.

if anyone wants me to log onto their PC i will happily do this for them. Just download teamviewer and we can connect

Ill come clean this is the my little thing https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/ so i know a bit about all of this stuff

PM me pls

@Spursman
I'd be interested in one of these boxes, so just checking £70 loaded with all the channels to catch any spurs game not on sky or bt? Am I picking that up right?
Ta

Yes thats correct Glasgow. All you need to do it plug it in and connect to wifi. I am on hand to help you out. Ive also got a user guide. I can also log on remotely to the box with your permission and talk you through it if you're not sure.You will also get Sky & BT games, movies, TV shows, Adult, documentaries the lot. You will need a minimum of 6mb download speed. Can get away with less sometimes especially if you connect via ethernet

Yes thats correct Glasgow. All you need to do it plug it in and connect to wifi. I am on hand to help you out. Ive also got a user guide. I can also log on remotely to the box with your permission and talk you through it if you're not sure.You will also get Sky & BT games, movies, TV shows, Adult, documentaries the lot. You will need a minimum of 6mb download speed. Can get away with less sometimes especially if you connect via ethernet

My brother lives in France would he be able to use one there.

Yeh he can, as long as he has an internet connection.

I watched some of the Euros on the box while i was in Japan. ITV and BBC

Thanks spursman, sold.what's the best way to order?

Cool, you can pay via PayPal using the shop now button at the top of the facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/

You could also pay via bank transfer if its any easier, saves paypal taking a fee off me.

ill then post out tomorrow via recorded delivery, so should be with you by Monday.

Cool, you can pay via PayPal using the shop now button at the top of the facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/

You could also pay via bank transfer if its any easier, saves paypal taking a fee off me.

ill then post out tomorrow via recorded delivery, so should be with you by Monday.
Ok, pm me bank details and I will do a transfer. If it's ok with you I will give you my work address for delivery as well.
Cheers,

If anyone has access to a decent plex server share with all box sets and movies I would be interested. Has to be cheaper than Netflix mind.

so whats a good cheap android box to use? (not interested in one which is preloaded)

had a Fire TV stick for a while but found it quite temperamental

Sounds good Spursman, PM me please. Glasgow, let us know if you wake up naked and beaten up, on a Nigerian wasteland with a kidney missing.

@Spursman won't I need some kind of subscription to access all the "restricted" channels, such as sky sports? And are there other channels that show the 3 pm games? Oh, and is it possible to record or rewind, say I get home just when a game has finished, can I rewind back to the kick off?

Sent from outer space

Back