• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

So in addition to the box, you need to pay subscription to the sports channels you want if you want to watch PL?

So in addition to the box, you need to pay subscription to the sports channels you want if you want to watch PL?
If you already have something capable of running Kodi (Android TV, Fire TV stick, PC, Laptop, etc) then you don't need to buy the box.

In fact, don't buy the box, buy something like the Fire TV stick and then get a subscription.

If you already have something capable of running Kodi (Android TV, Fire TV stick, PC, Laptop, etc) then you don't need to buy the box.

In fact, don't buy the box, buy something like the Fire TV stick and then get a subscription.

Prob the worst advise you can give. The fire TV sticks are awful. I had one and it was so laggy and slow. It can load kodi but its not really designed for it. Get a proper android box thats designed to run kodi.

In terms of PL football, there are loads of good free streams. For most of last season i watched it all for free with the occasional buffer, bad stream. Most of the time it was fine.

If you are cancelling sky, bt or virgin then get a paid stream as its more reliable and less tinkling about.

Prob the worst advise you can give. The fire TV sticks are awful. I had one and it was so laggy and slow. It can load kodi but its not really designed for it. Get a proper android box thats designed to run kodi.

In terms of PL football, there are loads of good free streams. For most of last season i watched it all for free with the occasional buffer, bad cat video on youtube. Most of the time it was fine.

If you are cancelling sky, bt or virgin then get a paid cat video on youtube as its more reliable and less tinkleing about.
I'm not sure how you set yours up but I use a Fire TV stick and it's every bit as quick (except on initial load) as the quad core PC I use with discreet GPU. That's sort of the point of hardware acceleration - that almost anything can run almost anything now.

I'm not sure how you set yours up but I use a Fire TV stick and it's every bit as quick (except on initial load) as the quad core PC I use with discreet GPU. That's sort of the point of hardware acceleration - that almost anything can run almost anything now.

had a lite build on there, compared to the box ive got now there is no comparison

Ive been on this service for 6 months now its absolutely brilliant
I paid £100 for a year it has everything inc all the Spurs games on in 1080 HD with no or little buffering
No more expensive Sky for me !!!

It's this guy on twitter

@MBOX_HD_IPTV

Hi Marky I spoke to Smarthub and they basically say that i have to install the addon on my current fire stick. They cant guarantee that it wont buffer (all the time) and are basically saying everyone has a different experience.
Just wanted to ask if you are running this via a fire stick or something else?
I'm kinda unsure whether i should get it as i dont know how the quality will be via the fire stick .

I'll buy something as soon as you guys concur on what to get... just get on with the concurring as there is only a week to go!

I got an Amazon fire stick so I can watch films via Amazon Prime... if I can use that to watch footy, great. If not, I'll buy something else. But don't expect me to "sideload Kodi" or any other IT stuff, I just want to click go and watch it!

Yeah, just download kodi onto your laptop and your away

not as simple as that. Kodi is just the application you need to run addons. Kodi doesnt have any channels. You have to program it.

You will need to install kodi and i would recommend to install Wookie. This will have all the channels you need in one install. To get MBOX hD TV you will need to install their addon. You pay the sub and they give you a login and password. From experience, i had no issues with it and every game was on there.

if anyone wants me to log onto their PC i will happily do this for them. Just download teamviewer and we can connect

Ill come clean this is the my little thing https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/ so i know a bit about all of this stuff

not as simple as that. Kodi is just the application you need to run addons. Kodi doesnt have any channels. You have to program it.

You will need to install kodi and i would recommend to install Wookie. This will have all the channels you need in one install. To get MBOX hD TV you will need to install their addon. You pay the sub and they give you a login and password. From experience, i had no issues with it and every game was on there.

if anyone wants me to log onto their PC i will happily do this for them. Just download teamviewer and we can connect

Ill come clean this is the my little thing https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/ so i know a bit about all of this stuff

Is it possible to do this on a MacBook?

Back