• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

Has all sky channels as well and BT Sport. I've got two, dad's got one, most of my friends have one now as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152188801809
Sounds brilliant, but interested to hear what you make of this review:

Not as advertised

Live tv constantly buffers if you're lucky enough to get a channel to work. Nothing to do with connection as it's been tried in several houses. There are NO HD channels. You may have the actual HD channel on, but nothing on the box streams in actual HD unless you go to the Sky Store. Definitely not worth the money, get a chromecast instead which is more reliable and cheaper.

I've had both and prefer the Now TV.

Hadn't actually looked at the feedback before but that looks like 1 out of 400+ that's given bad feedback. Can only go by my experience and those I know really.

I've had both and prefer the Now TV.

Hadn't actually looked at the feedback before but that looks like 1 out of 400+ that's given bad feedback. Can only go by my experience and those I know really.
But you don't get to see all the games with Sky/BT?

I'm also looking into some other way of watching the games than the increasingly more expensive package on Norwegian telly. Problem is that family commitments means I usually record probably half of our games on the TV box in order to watch them later, and that won't change anytime soon. So I'll need a way to record the games, or have access to them later, whenever I want to watch them. Anyone have an idea?

Ive been on this service for 6 months now its absolutely brilliant
I paid £100 for a year it has everything inc all the Spurs games on in 1080 HD with no or little buffering
No more expensive Sky for me !!!

It's this guy on twitter

@MBOX_HD_IPTV

Yeh, thats the one i was using. customer service is good too

What is the deal here? Is it just an android box?

Yes android base, the thing i like is the customer services, you can buy these boxes but dont get the support. If things needs updating they log on your box and help you out. Or my mate (who is clueless) didnt know how it worked so they talked him through it while showing him remotely.

I'm also looking into some other way of watching the games than the increasingly more expensive package on Norwegian telly. Problem is that family commitments means I usually record probably half of our games on the TV box in order to watch them later, and that won't change anytime soon. So I'll need a way to record the games, or have access to them later, whenever I want to watch them. Anyone have an idea?
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/ is a great site for this sort of thing.

I'm interested in an iptv box, such as those mentioned above, but am lost as which is the best one to get, so any suggestions are welcomed for a decent and reliable box for someone on a budget (ideally under £50) many thanks to those of you who are more in the know than i am!!

Id get the box i have and pay an extra £100 for the season for the paid football streams. The boxes do more than just football inlcuding, movies, docs, games, etc etc

I'd rather use an existing box (e.g. my Apple TV and stream from phone) than have to get another box.

Looks like there's a couple of other options out there from reading around t'interweb.
PLP has been replaced in Taiwan by "Eleven Sports" - possibly go down the same route for online subscription.
Another option is Star Sports in India - I've read that sign-up is free (just need a VPN pointing at India), games are shown on a 5 min delay.
Option 3 - go back to BEin Sports - I had limited success with that service a couple of years back. They seemed to detect my VPN/SmartDNS settings. PLP I got 2 years of uninterrupted service from.

I'll dig out the link about the options above and share it.

I assume you pick up a nowtv box or whatever, sideload plex into it, then buy a subscription from whichever iptv supplier you prefer?

I have a subscription to an IPTV service (same as any of the others here but invite only) which I then run through DVBlink to do the recording.

Not the neatest or cheapest but it solves the problem.

There's also a branch of the Simple IPTV Client for Kodi that allows recording. Haven't compiled it yet but I might at the weekend.

I have a subscription to an IPTV service (same as any of the others here but invite only) which I then run through DVBlink to do the recording.

Not the neatest or cheapest but it solves the problem.

There's also a branch of the Simple IPTV Client for Kodi that allows recording. Haven't compiled it yet but I might at the weekend.

PM Please.
I´m looking for options, used ....zeeds private stream last season and PLP before that. Not sure if the private stream is gonna keep streaming this year.
Another option is DAZN, they have picked up the rights to the premier league from Sky in the german speaking countries. Advertised as the Netflicks of Sport, but the website isn´t live yet and no details on price

PM Please.
I´m looking for options, used ....zeeds private cat video on youtube last season and PLP before that. Not sure if the private cat video on youtube is gonna keep streaming this year.
Another option is DAZN, they have picked up the rights to the premier league from Sky in the german speaking countries. Advertised as the Netflicks of Sport, but the website isn´t live yet and no details on price
Invite sent by email - Check your junk folder

Back