• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

Tottenham Hotspur fuel global reach with three-year Australian deal

Premier League football club Tottenham Hotspur have announced a three-year tie-up with Australian broadcaster Foxtel that will see the club expand its reach in the country.

The agreement will see the broadcaster carry delayed coverage of all of Spurs games, in a deal that mimics similar arrangements with other Premier League sides including Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea.

Commenting on the deal, Aidan Mullally, head of business development at Tottenham Hotspur, said: “We are delighted to announce a partnership with Foxtel. Tottenham Hotspur has enjoyed fantastic support in Australia over the past two years visiting Sydney and now Melbourne.

“We look forward to collaborating with Foxtel to bring our growing fanbase exciting and engaging content via the programming block and Spurs TV features.

Deanne Weir, Managing Director of Content Aggregation at Foxtel, added: “This exciting arrangement with our new partners at Tottenham Hotspur furthers our continued commitment to Football in Australia.

Spurs and Foxtel launched the deal in Melbourne as part of the North London club's participation in the International Champions Cup pre-season football tournament.

https://bdaily.co.uk/business-in-sp...global-reach-with-three-year-australian-deal/

And that is one of the reasons we take these games/trips to far off shores, i know some fans bitch about travelling so far but its deals like this we do it for.

I trialed a service last season called HDTV (something like that)

I run it through a box i got off this company - https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/

I think the person who runs it is going to charge something like £120 for the season. It has EVERY single game. 3pms, sky, BT. All HD and never buffers. I tried it for the last month of the season and it worked as described. You of course can get free streams but this takes the hassle out of finding a good stream that doesnt buffer. Although some of the free streams are very good if you know where to look.

I trialed a service last season called HDTV (something like that)

I run it through a box i got off this company - https://www.facebook.com/nosubtv/

I think the person who runs it is going to charge something like £120 for the season. It has EVERY single game. 3pms, sky, BT. All HD and never buffers. I tried it for the last month of the season and it worked as described. You of course can get free streams but this takes the hassle out of finding a good cat video on youtube that doesnt buffer. Although some of the free streams are very good if you know where to look.
Says £70 on the page, with no additional cost. Sounds almost too good to be true, so I suspect it is too good to be true. I'm skeptic.

Says £70 on the page, with no additional cost. Sounds almost too good to be true, so I suspect it is too good to be true. I'm skeptic.

Its a scam.....there are no 3pm matches 'officially' shown in UK. Ireland now get some on Sky. But its a stream and a risk for £70.

Its a scam.....there are no 3pm matches 'officially' shown in UK. Ireland now get some on Sky. But its a cat video on youtube and a risk for £70.
No, but TV stations in other countries can choose which 3pm game they want to broadcast, so pretty much all the games are broadcast somewhere.
Provided this service has a lot of channels, all the games might be available.

No, but TV stations in other countries can choose which 3pm game they want to broadcast, so pretty much all the games are broadcast somewhere.
Provided this service has a lot of channels, all the games might be available.

I agree and they cost around £23 + DNS pa

The £70 is for the box and all the free streams. Ive had mine from there for a while and its brilliant. . Last season i tried out a subscription service called HDTV which was an addon to the £70 but totally separate from the company i got my box from

I wouldn't go for any service that isn't invite only. They always get oversubscribed in the end.

any alternatives on the list Scara?

NBC etc looks like you need an account holder in the US :(
You do need someone with the sports cable package to access NBC's coverage, and if you can find someone it works a treat. They stream all the games live and have full replays afterwards.

Ive been on this service for 6 months now its absolutely brilliant
I paid £100 for a year it has everything inc all the Spurs games on in 1080 HD with no or little buffering
No more expensive Sky for me !!!

It's this guy on twitter

@MBOX_HD_IPTV

Last edited:
The £70 is for the box and all the free streams. Ive had mine from there for a while and its brilliant. . Last season i tried out a subscription service called HDTV which was an addon to the £70 but totally separate from the company i got my box from
What is the deal here? Is it just an android box?

I'm amazed by all of this, people pay to watch us online? I've been watching live streams of tottenham on the inter wobbly since around 2005/6 and have never paid a penny, if I get some buffering, I go to another site, oh and no adware or malware problems but I use a mac which helps with that anyway.

I'm amazed by all of this, people pay to watch us online? I've been watching live streams of tottenham on the inter wobbly since around 2005/6 and have never paid a penny, if I get some buffering, I go to another site, oh and no adware or malware problems but I use a mac which helps with that anyway.
I always used to do the same but I found last year because of the amount of people doing it the quality went down hugely

The service I pay for now is perfect 1080hd with no buffering ever

I don't want to spend half the game searching for a river, I want to watch the game!!

Sent from outer space

Now TV with Plex. Bought one start of last season while looking for a way to games and haven't missed one since, all kick offs worldwide in HD. Also has thousands of TV shows and Movies on there. Plug into TV connect to Wi-Fi and that's it. Cost £65, a year later still going strong.

Found it originally on a Sunderland forum, can provide the link if anyone is interested, the guys does it to all mobile devices now, I have it on my phone and PS4 as well.

please do fernadez; i'm gonna buy a package for this season just not sure which provider have always been scared they will take the money then turn it off

Back