• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Television Coverage Of Spurs

there are so many frees sites that show in perfect quality i dont see why you want to pay, i have **** internet and still never have any problems.

You must have some good rivers. i certainly use that route for some games but you can't beat knowing you have an HD channel starting the game on time crystal clear and have no worries. nothing is worse than waiting all week for a match than sitting down to an in/out feed or a dodgy clouded view in some unrecognizable language.

You must have some good rivers. i certainly use that route for some games but you can't beat knowing you have an HD channel starting the game on time crystal clear and have no worries. nothing is worse than waiting all week for a match than sitting down to an in/out feed or a dodgy clouded view in some unrecognizable language.

yeah i guess so, its just there's always so many options if my usual place is down/being dodgy that its just not worth paying for for me personally.

Do you have to pay for Premier league pass upfront or can it be monthly? Bit concerned about paying out for it then realise I'm using a smart dns

Do you have to pay for Premier league pass upfront or can it be monthly? Bit concerned about paying out for it then realise I'm using a smart dns

You can pay monthly. I'd be very wary of using PLP. I paid this year and they detected I wasn't from NZ - not sure if it was SmartDNS or other details but my account has been deactivated.

You can pay monthly. I'd be very wary of using PLP. I paid this year and they detected I wasn't from NZ - not sure if it was SmartDNS or other details but my account has been deactivated.

Hmmm, that's what I'm worried about. I guess i'll stick to the streams then!

do people still use sopcast. they used to have really good spurs streams.

all the ones i have now always have loads of pop ups lol

All up front AFAIK. That's the risk I took last season and it worked but it is a risk.

do people still use sopcast. they used to have really good spurs streams.

all the ones i have now always have loads of pop ups lol

I use the Ace stream player. Seems to work really well or sopcast through VLC player if not....... Never had any pop ups.

Bumping this thread from a couple of years back....

Premier League Pass is no more...they lost the rights in NZ. Used them for 2 years without a hiccup. Gutted.
Anyone know what the options are now they've gone?

Bumping this thread from a couple of years back....

Premier League Pass is no more...they lost the rights in NZ. Used them for 2 years without a hiccup. Gutted.
Anyone know what the options are now they've gone?
fudge em. They killed my account two weeks into the season - no refund.

Back