• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

I'm sure the NRA will find a way to spin this incident into an argument about even less regulation of firearms.

Perhaps carrying guns should be mandatory? I mean; 40.000 people with assault rifles? The gunman would have been killed in no time if only the crowd was equipped to defend themselves.
I believe in this case the gunman shot down into the crowd from a 32 floor window. Can you imagine the carnage if half the crowd pulled out weapons and unloaded on the hotel. Yep nothing could have gone wrong with that.

America is a fudged up country.

I believe in this case the gunman shot down into the crowd from a 32 floor window. Can you imagine the carnage if half the crowd pulled out weapons and unloaded on the hotel. Yep nothing could have gone wrong with that.

America is a fudged up country.

My point exactly. The meet guns with more guns approach, is simply an invalid argument in this case. (and plenty other hypothetical ones) Will be interesting to see NRA's statement on this particular incident.

1.7 million kids living in homes with loaded unlocked guns in the US.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1446208/pdf/10754974.pdf

What could possbly go wrong?

Guns don't kill people, people do! Right!

latest

I'm sure the NRA will find a way to spin this incident into an argument about even less regulation of firearms.

Perhaps carrying guns should be mandatory? I mean; 40.000 people with assault rifles? The gunman would have been killed in no time if only the crowd was equipped to defend themselves.
Difficult with a normal assault rifle. They really should have been allowed to carry high powered sniping weapons. Or rocket launchers... that would have done the trick for sure. Get on it NRA.

people will cut their nose off to spite their face, so what if a loved one gets killed by a nutcase gunman, at least we have 'Freedom" and the right to bear arms.

This sounds bad, but I'm over hearing about these shootings and then follow up reaction. Those American idiots don't have the appetite for change so let them deal with the repercussions. Same loop cycle, shooting, condemnation, anger, gun debate, nothing happens, goes quiet. Repeat.

Any group of people who would elect or allow Trump as a leader. Lets be frank are down the pan before they start.
Guns are just part of a long list of the populations idiotic thinking.

That is fudging disgusting. fudging pigs.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

And it's just so fudging depressing to know that three separate people, in the space of an hour, are able to take advantage of someone in a helpless situation. You always think the rapists are the oddballs, the rare examples - but here we have three random people in the space of an hour. Instead of helping her, like any normal person would (I hope), they find it in them to somehow find sexual pleasure in abusing this woman who obviously have no interest in sexual intercourse with you. It's just fudging beyond comprehension.

Just fudging sickening, what is fudging wrong with the world. We're a fudging disease.

Sickening attack on the mosque in Egypt. Seems like a well planned attack by loads of attackers.

fudge the world. That's it for me. No more world until I have to.

No just that, an attack on their own religion, albeit a different branch. In truth its a death cult not a religion.
It's just the same as catholic vs protestant violence in the Christian faith, I know it's died down a bit for now but wasn't that long ago it was still happening in Ireland

Hatred of slightly different normally worse than totally foreign

It's just the same as catholic vs protestant violence in the Christian faith, I know it's died down a bit for now but wasn't that long ago it was still happening in Ireland

Hatred of slightly different normally worse than totally foreign
It still happens, just not in "the west"....so is easily overlooked.
Religion is a tool of mass murder and control (possibly with Sikhism and Buddhism being exceptions)

Back