• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Since May came out after London Bridge and said enough is enough, I would really love to know what if anything has happened behind the scenes

The number of white supremacists known to the FBI is 15,000 of which half, are currently serving time in a state prison. They're irrelevant and controlled, merely a boogy man for the powers that be, to spread fear and hate amongst the populace.

Regarding BLM......I see BLM as a negative force for black people and for all of us as a whole. They're promoting victim mentality plantations - it keeps Democrats in their jobs!

BLM does not promote positivity and responsibility for one's own actions, otherwise we would not have seen so much violence and wanton destruction of property in the cities. They're inciting hatred and poisoning the minds of young people with their chanting, "pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon" and "what do we want, dead cops, when do we want it, now" . I'm pretty sure, that the then president, Obama never once publicly called out BLM for their incitement, not even, after the murders of the Cops. No news media furore there, nothing whatsoever. In fact, even after the murders of the cops, Obama invited and held talks with the BLM leaders at the White House!

BLM is a collectivist, hive mentality cult that responds with racism towards any black person that disagrees with their claim, that they're "the voice" of black people.

Antifa and BLM are both fudging useless to everyone but those that want to spread discord.

1) KNOWN to the FBI. If you genuinely believe there are only 15,000 white supremacists (in the US) then you are naive.
2) What are 'victim mentality plantations'?
3) What do you actually know about BLM beyond a few headlines?
4) What is 'Antifa' other than a convenient media tag designed to try and lump anti-fascists in with a few miscreant disruptors, most off whom appear to be professional agitators more than people with a social or political conviction.

With regards to Obama and the police (whatever that has to do with anything right now of course) I becomes a hot potato. I could show you several times he has expressed public support for the police. You could probably show me several instances where he hasn't.

Since May came out after London Bridge and said enough is enough, I would really love to know what if anything has happened behind the scenes

To be fair to the politicians, there is only so much they can do with this kind of small-time terrorism. You can't really stop someone getting into a van and driving it at people for example. A politician can only give the security services the resources they ask for, beyond that there's not much they can personally do imo.

Big picture stuff, like not making friends with certain groups/countries when it suits in the short-term and is a disaster long-term, or starting wars when it's not 100% necessary, that's where politicians come into it. Even then, a motivated loon making a crude home-made bomb will still find a reason.

I don't know much about Arapio and I'm pretty sure prior to his pardon by Trump, you didn't either but I'll give you it on your say so, that he's a white supremacist Sheriff.

As for your last paragraph, no one is saying that there's no bad apples in the basket but what you're doing, is what quite a few Democratic Party politicians do best - excusing the violence of the minority group. This keeps these people mentally self-ghettoised, that their worth is no better, that any failures in life can be attributed to their skin colour. IMO, certain Liberal Democratic Politicians are bad for blacks and are merely creating, ghetto plantations, ensuring the black vote.

You say institutionalized racism is widespread, really? The american whites in the past did bad, no one is denying the Oklahoma attacks on blacks, or the Jim Crow Laws, but where is today's wide spread institutionalized racism you speak of? Are there no black judges, black lawyers, black sheriffs? black policeman, doctors, politicians?

No one is saying that there's no bad apples in the basket and racism does not exist, but the way race is debated by the left you'd think America is apartheid South Africa.

Legitimising the violence of any group, is not the way forward.

Let me ask you a question.
Do you travel much?
Have you traveled much?
Where, and how, do you get your world views?

There is a great debate to be had about how history is used to keep communities down, but take your 'left' and 'right' out of it, there is a MASSIVE race issue in America (depending on where you live it is that much more obvious).

Your comment about race debates and apartheid South Africa is especially inflammatory for a variety of reasons.

To be fair to the politicians, there is only so much they can do with this kind of small-time terrorism. You can't really stop someone getting into a van and driving it at people for example. A politician can only give the security services the resources they ask for, beyond that there's not much they can personally do imo.

Big picture stuff, like not making friends with certain groups/countries when it suits in the short-term and is a disaster long-term, or starting wars when it's not 100% necessary, that's where politicians come into it. Even then, a motivated loon making a crude home-made bomb will still find a reason.

Telling the Saudis to fcuk off would be a good start.

...At the time of the Civil Rights Act in 1964, just one in five black american children, were bought up in single parent households. Today, it's the reverse and just one in five children has two parents in the home. Women have exchanged a father figure to their children, for welfare. Leftist political thinking, deems it emancipation.

With no father figure, many of the young males are lost to gang culture. The two largest black gangs, the Bloods and the Crips, not including their affiliates, are numbering in excess of 120,000. The two biggest Hispanic drug running gangs in America have a combined membership closer to a quarter of a million!

In some neighbourhoods, a black or a Hispanic cannot be seen talking to a policeman, he cannot report a crime to his home, his person, family or another person, to do so will see him branded a snitch, an uncle Tom and in some cases much worse, physical harm will be done...

Here are a few videos I'd like you to view showing the hypocrisy of movements such as BLM, and that white supremacists and your perception of institutionalized racism are not the everyday concerns of most black Americans.

video one ...this brave man knows..

video two... this brave woman exposing BLM hypocrisy

video three ... A black guy showing a liberal that a Trump presidency is the least of his worries

video four ... is part one in a series of five episodes, of black people talking out against BLM.

You're unbelievable.
Perhaps the only place I might find agreement with you is on how black Americans should be referred (I would prefer them to simply be called 'Americans' like every other American is, but until such a time as all society starts remembering this key fact, then there will continue to be separation and definitions).

Your observations are so devoid of rounded context it is amusing. Why not start looking at the levels of state education investment in certain neighborhoods? Or the deinvestment in industry and production in working America since 1964? Or there growing poverty gap? I know I kn ow, 'pull herself up by yer bootstraps' but that's actually pretty much gonad*s, because most people when given an education and the chance of a job will go for it. The parenting issue relates to the drug issues, and there's some interesting and comprehensive reading about the crack epidemic which helped wipe through vast tracts of the neighborhoods you speak of. As for your 'gang talk' America is all about gangs. Some live jn the 'hood with no money other than dirty money, some live in the Financial Centers with plenty of money including lots of dirty money.

You've been quick to complain about lack of balance, I think your viewpoints lack any real context. As for the videos, might I be the first here to heartily congratulate you on finding a black person who supports Donald Trump and black people speaking out against BLM. I'l tell you a secret, I knew a couple of people with these views myself. Opinions. Wonderful things. But if you believe that they represent entire communities, I'd suggest once again that you re-evaluate.

I'd already acknowledged in my previous post regarding your findings on Arpaio and the fact that racism still exists within the state institutions. Let you in on a little secret, everybody is targeted in some way.

Also, your disparaging of the progress that has been made in race relations, is telling, that it's all the white man's fault. Dismissive of the great strides made since the mid 60s, when back then, it was written in law, that non-whites were not equal citizens, for bus seats, drinking fountains and in just about everything.

It seems to me that in your mind, all the problems that the american black communities face can be attributed to what you deem, institutionalized racism and nothing else.

I know you will ignore all that I write and that your mind is made up, but I will say a couple of things and post a few videos, in the hope that you will perhaps try to see things a little beyond the confines of your bias.

At the time of the Civil Rights Act in 1964, just one in five black american children, were bought up in single parent households. Today, it's the reverse and just one in five children has two parents in the home. Women have exchanged a father figure to their children, for welfare. Leftist political thinking, deems it emancipation.

With no father figure, many of the young males are lost to gang culture. The two largest black gangs, the Bloods and the Crips, not including their affiliates, are numbering in excess of 120,000. The two biggest Hispanic drug running gangs in America have a combined membership closer to a quarter of a million!

In some neighbourhoods, a black or a Hispanic cannot be seen talking to a policeman, he cannot report a crime to his home, his person, family or another person, to do so will see him branded a snitch, an uncle Tom and in some cases much worse, physical harm will be done.

Here are a few videos I'd like you to view showing the hypocrisy of movements such as BLM, and that white supremacists and your perception of institutionalized racism are not the everyday concerns of most black Americans.

video one ...this brave man knows..

video two... this brave woman exposing BLM hypocrisy

video three ... A black guy showing a liberal that a Trump presidency is the least of his worries

video four ... is part one in a series of five episodes, of black people talking out against BLM.

I would appreciate it if you stop straw manning quite as much. I didn't disparage the progress that has been made, I described what is currently happening. I didn't say racism was the only cause. Please stop arguing against what you imagine is on my mind. Particularly if you're going to claim some superiority in honest discourse by claiming that I will only ignore what you write.

Saying that everyone is targeted in some way is irrelevant in this conversation. It's an insult both to those who are discriminated against and to intelligent conversation.

You agree that racism exists in state institutions, but you reacted earlier to my comment about widespread and institutionalized racism. Surely racism in state institutions is institutionalized racism. So only the widespread portion you disagree with?

Broken homes are bad. The gangs are bad. Drug violence is bad. But what are the causes for these issues? You give no explanation as far as I can tell.

I can give you a decent explanation for at least some of that. Including socioeconomic factors stemming from centuries of racism and discrimination. And a completely failed war on drugs that has been at the very least racist in it's execution, if not in it's planning.

I have already said that there are elements and actions of BLM that I find troubling. Not sure what individual examples add to that.

wow just wow. This is going to cause a real brick storm as it doesn't appear to be Islamist.

Truly shocking.

wow just wow. This is going to cause a real brick storm as it doesn't appear to be Islamist.

Truly shocking.

Nah, Trump will find a way to blame muslim refugees for this as well, don't you worry.

Horrible scenes though. Again; WTF is wrong with people?

Truly shocking.
Easy for Donnie Dotard: A nutjob loner, no need for a travel ban. Cops were fantastic, the best response ever. I have the best cops. Did you watch the President's cup? I won. I actually beat Adam Scott. No fake news. I won my cup.

Easy for Donnie Dotard: A nutjob loner, no need for a travel ban. Cops were fantastic, the best response ever. I have the best cops. Did you watch the President's cup? I won. I actually beat Adam Scott. No fake news. I won my cup.
Or used to justify the statements on the "new extreme left" and not denouncing Nazi's.

Horrific incident, what goes through people's heads

Just saw this and it doesnt surprise me in the least though

The state of Nevada has some of the most permissive gun laws in the US. It is legal to carry an assault rifle and there is no magazine capacity limit.

There are no purchase permits and blue cards are no longer required.

There is no waiting period mandated for firearm purchases and private gun sales are OK

Good thing Nevada has some of the most relaxed gun laws in the USA, with "open carry" being legal and not requiring a permit. Surely then, someone would have shot the gunman before he could kill so many people? No?

No assault weapons ban in Nevada either.

Last edited:
Good thing Nevada has some of the most relaxed gun laws in the USA, with "open carry" being legal and, iirc, not requiring a permit. Surely then, someone would have shot the gunman before he could kill so many people? No?

No assault weapons ban in Nevada either.

I'm sure the NRA will find a way to spin this incident into an argument about even less regulation of firearms.

Perhaps carrying guns should be mandatory? I mean; 40.000 people with assault rifles? The gunman would have been killed in no time if only the crowd was equipped to defend themselves.

I'm sure the NRA will find a way to spin this incident into an argument about even less regulation of firearms.

Perhaps carrying guns should be mandatory? I mean; 40.000 people with assault rifles? The gunman would have been killed in no time if only the crowd was equipped to defend themselves.

That is the logical extension really, it's the only place for the NRA to go. The relaxed gun laws didn't save those people, there was no Dirty Harry type who stepped forward and shot the gunman. So yes, the obvious solution is to make everyone carry guns.

But at least that old nutter's "liberty and freedom" was intact, that's the main thing.

Back