• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

@wiziwig

Nazis are white supremacists. I was talking about Nazis. If you want me to say that ISIS types should all be killed as well, then I agree.

The trouble with what you are doing is you are saying "don't worry about the Nazis, what about these guys?"

But I was talking about Nazis. White Supremacists are the scum of the earth. What part of that statement don't you agree with? I'm not talking about equally bricky people, such as ISIS. What is your opinion of White Supremacist Nazis?

I initially thought you were just being flippant, that your call for people to be killed was a throw-away remark. I guess not.

I've given you a video of a man holding up a little message regarding, free thought/free speech and there's a group harassing him, calling him a Nazi. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want him killed, but once the lunatics have taken over - you know it, I know it, he's toast.

No, the trouble is, is what you're doing. You want a certain group of people killed for their thoughts and you cannot see the road to tyranny. You think that that the killing fields, will only be filled with the corpses of those that you, the dza, deems Nazi. I can assure you, it doesn't work out like that.

Trump just pardoned Arpaio. Do you think he was one of the 15000 white supremacists the FBI know about? What's the difference between him and an out and out white supremacist?

I'd say Arpaio alone has done more to spread discord than BLM.

I'm sure there are people in BLM doing some terrible things. In response to widespread and institutionalized racism that has lasted just about forever. That response is actually quite understandable imo. And not the root cause.

I don't know much about Arapio and I'm pretty sure prior to his pardon by Trump, you didn't either but I'll give you it on your say so, that he's a white supremacist Sheriff.

As for your last paragraph, no one is saying that there's no bad apples in the basket but what you're doing, is what quite a few Democratic Party politicians do best - excusing the violence of the minority group. This keeps these people mentally self-ghettoised, that their worth is no better, that any failures in life can be attributed to their skin colour. IMO, certain Liberal Democratic Politicians are bad for blacks and are merely creating, ghetto plantations, ensuring the black vote.

You say institutionalized racism is widespread, really? The american whites in the past did bad, no one is denying the Oklahoma attacks on blacks, or the Jim Crow Laws, but where is today's wide spread institutionalized racism you speak of? Are there no black judges, black lawyers, black sheriffs? black policeman, doctors, politicians?

No one is saying that there's no bad apples in the basket and racism does not exist, but the way race is debated by the left you'd think America is apartheid South Africa.

Legitimising the violence of any group, is not the way forward.

Last edited:
I initially thought you were just being flippant, that your call for people to be killed was a throw-away remark. I guess not.

I've given you a video of a man holding up a little message regarding, free thought/free speech and there's a group harassing him, calling him a Nazi. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want him killed, but once the lunatics have taken over - you know it, I know it, he's toast.

No, the trouble is, is what you're doing. You want a certain group of people killed for their thoughts and you cannot see the road to tyranny. You think that that the killing fields, will only be filled with the corpses of those that you, the dza, deems Nazi. I can assure you, it doesn't work out like that.

A Nazi is a white supremecist, they tend to have swastika tats and things of that nature. They think Jews/gays/blacks should be killed and are inferior people. Whereas I think Nazis should all be killed. Post whatever videos you want, I'm being very clear.

A Nazi is a white supremecist, they tend to have swastika tats and things of that nature. They think Jews/gays/blacks should be killed and are inferior people. Whereas I think Nazis should all be killed. Post whatever videos you want, I'm being very clear.

You're missing the point.

You're missing the point.

Do you support Nazis or Isis? You don't think they should be wiped out where it's possible?

Obviously, you can't kill someone for a thought. But if some guy is standing there with a swastika tattoo and gets punched in the face, then phuck him. And if some guy is standing next to the guy with the swastika tattoos, protesting on the same side, then phuck him too. It's that simple.

You are falling over yourself to cry about people getting hurt when they stand with Nazis. Boo phucking hoo. Maybe you agree with them?

Do you support Nazis or Isis? You don't think they should be wiped out where it's possible?

Obviously, you can't kill someone for a thought. But if some guy is standing there with a swastika tattoo and gets punched in the face, then phuck him. And if some guy is standing next to the guy with the swastika tattoos, protesting on the same side, then phuck him too. It's that simple.

You are falling over yourself to cry about people getting hurt when they stand with Nazis. Boo phucking hoo. Maybe you agree with them?

You're blabbering nonsense now so I will leave it.

Terms like "road to tyranny" are a dead giveaway.

As I stated in a previous thread, my grandfather spent five years from 1940 shooting the bastards. He'd be rolling in his grave to read fellow travellers, apologists and crypto Nazis defending them. They couch it in more subtle ways these days. It's all about 'freedom of expression' and the red herring of moral equivalency of the left rather than outright Jew baiting... but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...?

I don't know much about Arapio and I'm pretty sure prior to his pardon by Trump, you didn't either but I'll give you it on your say so, that he's a white supremacist Sheriff.

As for your last paragraph, no one is saying that there's no bad apples in the basket but what you're doing, is what quite a few Democratic Party politicians do best - excusing the violence of the minority group. This keeps these people mentally self-ghettoised, that their worth is no better, that any failures in life can be attributed to their skin colour. IMO, certain Liberal Democratic Politicians are bad for blacks and are merely creating, ghetto plantations, ensuring the black vote.

You say institutionalized racism is widespread, really? The american whites in the past did bad, no one is denying the Oklahoma attacks on blacks, or the Jim Crow Laws, but where is today's wide spread institutionalized racism you speak of? Are there no black judges, black lawyers, black sheriffs? black policeman, doctors, politicians?

No one is saying that there's no bad apples in the basket and racism does not exist, but the way race is debated by the left you'd think America is apartheid South Africa.

Legitimising the violence of any group, is not the way forward.

I'm not saying violence is ok. I'm saying I can understand why there's a violent response.

Read up on Arpaio and his crimes. It's not difficult to find. Remind yourself that he was reelected several times despite his crimes. Come back to me on there not being institutionalized racism.

You really think the fact that there are some black judges, lawyers, sheriffs etc is an argument against there being institutionalized racism? Blacks are overrepresented in a lot of very unfortunate statistics. Institutionalized racism is for me the best and simplest explanation.

Trump ran a campaign steeped in xenophobia and won. The voters responded to his racist attitudes by giving him votes.

I'm not saying violence is ok. I'm saying I can understand why there's a violent response.

Read up on Arpaio and his crimes. It's not difficult to find. Remind yourself that he was reelected several times despite his crimes. Come back to me on there not being institutionalized racism.

You really think the fact that there are some black judges, lawyers, sheriffs etc is an argument against there being institutionalized racism? Blacks are overrepresented in a lot of very unfortunate statistics. Institutionalized racism is for me the best and simplest explanation.

Trump ran a campaign steeped in xenophobia and won. The voters responded to his racist attitudes by giving him votes.

I'd already acknowledged in my previous post regarding your findings on Arpaio and the fact that racism still exists within the state institutions. Let you in on a little secret, everybody is targeted in some way.

Also, your disparaging of the progress that has been made in race relations, is telling, that it's all the white man's fault. Dismissive of the great strides made since the mid 60s, when back then, it was written in law, that non-whites were not equal citizens, for bus seats, drinking fountains and in just about everything.

It seems to me that in your mind, all the problems that the american black communities face can be attributed to what you deem, institutionalized racism and nothing else.

I know you will ignore all that I write and that your mind is made up, but I will say a couple of things and post a few videos, in the hope that you will perhaps try to see things a little beyond the confines of your bias.

At the time of the Civil Rights Act in 1964, just one in five black american children, were bought up in single parent households. Today, it's the reverse and just one in five children has two parents in the home. Women have exchanged a father figure to their children, for welfare. Leftist political thinking, deems it emancipation.

With no father figure, many of the young males are lost to gang culture. The two largest black gangs, the Bloods and the Crips, not including their affiliates, are numbering in excess of 120,000. The two biggest Hispanic drug running gangs in America have a combined membership closer to a quarter of a million!

In some neighbourhoods, a black or a Hispanic cannot be seen talking to a policeman, he cannot report a crime to his home, his person, family or another person, to do so will see him branded a snitch, an uncle Tom and in some cases much worse, physical harm will be done.

Here are a few videos I'd like you to view showing the hypocrisy of movements such as BLM, and that white supremacists and your perception of institutionalized racism are not the everyday concerns of most black Americans.

video one ...this brave man knows..

video two... this brave woman exposing BLM hypocrisy

video three ... A black guy showing a liberal that a Trump presidency is the least of his worries

video four ... is part one in a series of five episodes, of black people talking out against BLM.

Shows how much harder it is for these Jihadi arseholes nowadays when they are reduced to a bucket of chemicals in a Lidl shopping bag,driving vans at people or trying to stab them. Time was people were worried about a dirty bomb, but such is the squeeze our security services are putting on them they can only come up with this crude bullsh1t. There might be the odd exception I suppose, but they do seem diminished, even if the attacks are more frequent the past year or so. Makes their actions even more pathetic.

Shows how much harder it is for these Jihadi arseholes nowadays when they are reduced to a bucket of chemicals in a Lidl shopping bag,driving vans at people or trying to stab them. Time was people were worried about a dirty bomb, but such is the squeeze our security services are putting on them they can only come up with this crude bullsh1t. There might be the odd exception I suppose, but they do seem diminished, even if the attacks are more frequent the past year or so. Makes their actions even more pathetic.
Is Is have just done an IRA haven't they? Leaving the big battle to amateurs whilst they fight for survival and a quick buck "at home"

Depends who is doing it for me, organised and I agree with you. If it's radicalised British people then could be worrying if it's one of many.

Back