• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Horrendous news to wake up to

View attachment 6486

Scum of the earth strikes again.

Unimaginable horror in Sri Lanka - the death toll is now over three hundred and rising - hundreds more being treated for their injuries...Thoughts with all those affected...

Just you and Marky Simmo have posted on this atrocity and no discussion is to be had thereafter and it's why I cannot take most of the leftist crowd on here, with any seriousness when debating politics. Their selective outrage I find appalling and their agenda is very clear.

Unimaginable horror in Sri Lanka - the death toll is now over three hundred and rising - hundreds more being treated for their injuries...Thoughts with all those affected...

Just you and Marky Simmo have posted on this atrocity and no discussion is to be had thereafter and it's why I cannot take most of the leftist crowd on here, with any seriousness when debating politics. Their selective outrage I find appalling and their agenda is very clear.

Wtf?

I heard people complain before about how tragedy is reported and Sky are terrible. Literally showing a video of the guy walking into a packed church just before he let the bomb go, its harrowing......

Funny enough I have noticed that some are quick to react to some terror attacks but not others.

When that nutter killed people in New Zealand, it felt like I was defending him when I obviously was not. Just pointed out he clearly had mental health issues and I saw no link between the right wing extremism and brexit.

I said the same when we had London Bridge and Nice(france) and will say the same about this one. The people doing it have been brain washed into a form of islam that is not true to its origins. Most nearly all muslims are good honest people and deserve to live their lifes like the rest of us do.

I am actually against all religions but the worse thing then religion is picking on one (Islam) and not the others. If we are to have religion in this world and I am not in favour of it, but if we are to have it then they should all be allowed to exist.

But like you I have noticed how some seem to find outrage in one side of terrorism and not others. Just dont bother mentioning it much any more because it makes me feel like a right wing nutter which could not be further from the truth, but that is what the under current of strong lefty views has done on here.

* I am being dismissive of lefties in this thread but will be voting corbyn the biggest one of them as I like his plans most for the future of this country, but can not escape the hypocrisy of how some things are reported.

Funny enough I have noticed that some are quick to react to some terror attacks but not others.

When that nutter killed people in New Zealand, it felt like I was defending him when I obviously was not. Just pointed out he clearly had mental health issues and I saw no link between the right wing extremism and brexit.

I said the same when we had London Bridge and Nice(france) and will say the same about this one. The people doing it have been brain washed into a form of islam that is not true to its origins. Most nearly all muslims are good honest people and deserve to live their lifes like the rest of us do.

I am actually against all religions but the worse thing then religion is picking on one (Islam) and not the others. If we are to have religion in this world and I am not in favour of it, but if we are to have it then they should all be allowed to exist.

But like you I have noticed how some seem to find outrage in one side of terrorism and not others. Just dont bother mentioning it much any more because it makes me feel like a right wing nutter which could not be further from the truth, but that is what the under current of strong lefty views has done on here.

* I am being dismissive of lefties in this thread but will be voting corbyn the biggest one of them as I like his plans most for the future of this country, but can not escape the hypocrisy of how some things are reported.

Danishfurniturelover ... I agree with most of your post bar one or two things, especially voting for Corbyn, sorry!

Progressive Leftist/Liberal vilifications of anyone who has social conservative traditionalist opinion and of anyone not agreeable to their worldview will be severely intensified under a future Corbyn government. It's happening now in the UK under the Tories and throughout Western Europe. We are being governed by Europhile cultural marxists and by those who pander to this cultural marxist ideology aided by their media friends, political establishment and academia. They're using brainwashing techniques that would make Goebbels proud. David Lammy's recent verbal attack on Tory ERG members calling them Nazi, I feel is a good example of what's to come should Corbyn become PM.

Readings of the last few pages on here since the New Zealand atrocity, display such contrasting responses to the two acts of barbarism...To the New Zealand terror attack, there are numerous posts with outrage directed at anyone who is not in agreement with their group think, as if anyone who displays concerns about the spread of islam throughout Europe, open borders, unlimited mass migration, is to be held partially responsible for that nut job who murdered those innocent people in the mosques in Christchurch. They sought political capital out of the carnage...

Their lack of comment on this Sri Lankan atrocity, is testament of their double standards and hypocrisy. Their silence is due to the fact that they could not pin this attack, on the likes of "far right racist supremacists"o_O such as Nigel Farage, Steve Bannon, Viktor Orban, UKIP, the German AFD party or Tommy friggin Robinson! The perpetrators of this hideous attack in Sri Lanka happen to be non-white and muslims, and this is the sole reason for their silence.

I think people get/are getting terrorism fatigue. It seems every other week there is some horrible qunt who wants to kill a bunch of people and feels like a matter of time until the next one. Then again, maybe it's a good thing if people don't talk about it so much, that's the whole objective of the phucktards who do it in the first place, to have everyone in fear etc.

I think people get/are getting terrorism fatigue. It seems every other week there is some horrible qunt who wants to kill a bunch of people and feels like a matter of time until the next one. Then again, maybe it's a good thing if people don't talk about it so much, that's the whole objective of the phucktards who do it in the first place, to have everyone in fear etc.

I will remember this post the next time some white fudge head goes and does something stupid in the misguided name of right wing politics.

Danishfurniturelover ... I agree with most of your post bar one or two things, especially voting for Corbyn, sorry!

You never have to apologise for a political view, if you are not inciting violence then I see nothing wrong with holding a view on either end of the spectrum. People who think about who they want to vote for and then vote are always right in my mind in whatever way they then choose to vote.

Progressive Leftist/Liberal vilifications of anyone who has social conservative traditionalist opinion and of anyone not agreeable to their worldview will be severely intensified under a future Corbyn government. It's happening now in the UK under the Tories and throughout Western Europe. We are being governed by Europhile cultural marxists and by those who pander to this cultural marxist ideology aided by their media friends, political establishment and academia. They're using brainwashing techniques that would make Goebbels proud. David Lammy's recent verbal attack on Tory ERG members calling them Nazi, I feel is a good example of what's to come should Corbyn become PM.

Readings of the last few pages on here since the New Zealand atrocity, display such contrasting responses to the two acts of barbarism...To the New Zealand terror attack, there are numerous posts with outrage directed at anyone who is not in agreement with their group think, as if anyone who displays concerns about the spread of islam throughout Europe, open borders, unlimited mass migration, is to be held partially responsible for that nut job who murdered those innocent people in the mosques in Christchurch. They sought political capital out of the carnage...

Their lack of comment on this Sri Lankan atrocity, is testament of their double standards and hypocrisy. Their silence is due to the fact that they could not pin this attack, on the likes of "far right racist supremacists"o_O such as Nigel Farage, Steve Bannon, Viktor Orban, UKIP, the German AFD party or Tommy friggin Robinson! The perpetrators of this hideous attack in Sri Lanka happen to be non-white and muslims, and this is the sole reason for their silence.

It's called democracy mate. You're allowed to spout your incoherent ramblings and in return i can call you out as a right wing nut job. If you don't want people labeling you as a nazi, don't carry on with all the extreme right wing conspiracy theories. It's really not that complicated. Now be a good fellow and get back beneath that rock.

When people use a mass killing to further their own thinly veiled racism, it says more about them than the act itself. Posters not talking about Sri Lanka is nothing to do with race or political bias! No reasonable person makes a distinction between murder by a white person and murder by a brown coloured muslim. Some people have serious conspiracy theory delusions/ issues. Probably caused by watching too many youtube vids and getting into a narrative. Algorithms supply us with more and more content taking us spiraling down into various rabit holes.

I will remember this post the next time some white fudge head goes and does something stupid in the misguided name of right wing politics.

In the politics thread, I talk about political violence done by the far right because people like to pretend there is an equivalence by the left in the UK and I like to call that out for the horse-sh1t that it is. I don't remember the rise of Corbyn being accompanied by any murders of politicians, I can't say the same for the far right though.

I think they (terrorists) are all qunts whether I post about it or not. But seeing Muslim terrorist attacks in a far away land is a bit like seeing mass shootings in America. It happens and I think "oh, another one?" and you know it will happen again. It feels like there's nothing to say anymore, which is probably a sad reflection of how the world is.

the media coverage of these acts of terrorism is usually based on how interested the british population have in particular areas of the world, we live in a time where people are desensitised to violence by continually having films and tv programmes showing obscene amounts for graphic acts as entertainment, I'm not a prude but I have seen the general standard of behaviour decline in recent years, there seems to be a general feeling you can do and say what you like and everyone else can go and fudge themselves. It's pointless going on about any religion as they are all as bad as one another and are only there to control the masses, in most cultures the people in charge are on good nodding terms with their GHod/gods. Political terrorism is totally different from the religious type but will always be with us as democracy doesn't work for the many where there are free elections or dictatorships. Very few people are prepared to learn from history and keep on making the same mistakes that are continually made over centuries.

The attack in Sri Lanka was carried out by 'right wing' Muslims.
Their beliefs and behaviour are the same as any right wing white nutter.
The colour of your skin does not make you a bigot, your beliefs do.
Of course the whole right/left wing thing and their posturing is total rubbish, both beief they are better, right and dare I say it superior. Kind of kills the right to moral integrity they both claim.

I'm not a prude but I have seen the general standard of behaviour decline in recent years, there seems to be a general feeling you can do and say what you like and everyone else can go and fudge themselves.

Not sure whether you meant this specifically in the context of terrorism or more generally, but I've been thinking the very same thing a lot over the past few days. It's usually prompted by the increasingly familiar experience of rubbing shoulders with people shouting and bawling in the street, effing and blinding at the tops of their voices, openly spitting on pavements and much worse, and all of this in the middle of the day. Makes me feel very 'grumpy old man' to be saying it, but I definitely feel there is a widespread and growing issue with general behavioural standards in our society.

Didn't Blair bring up something along these lines circa the 2005 election, only for it never to be mentioned again or am I imagining that?

Not sure whether you meant this specifically in the context of terrorism or more generally, but I've been thinking the very same thing a lot over the past few days. It's usually prompted by the increasingly familiar experience of rubbing shoulders with people shouting and bawling in the street, effing and blinding at the tops of their voices, openly spitting on pavements and much worse, and all of this in the middle of the day. Makes me feel very 'grumpy old man' to be saying it but I definitely feel there is widespread and growing issue with general behavioural standards in our society.

Didn't Blair bring up something along these lines circa the 2005 election, only for it never to be mentioned again or am I imagining that?

I did try to link it with attitudes to terrorism and other atrocities, people aren't as disgusted by such acts, it's just part of life. I don't think we are turning into grumpy old men we come from a generation which changed a lot of the restrictions in society but were not against good manners and respecting others and their property.

Back