• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Should there be a restriction on number of players a club can have?

Kandi1977

Terry Dyson
Just read today that Barcelona, after having served a ban for 2 transfer windows where they could not sign players, today signed 77 players for their recruit and first teams! This is just insane!
I seriously think there should be a limit on the numbers of players clubs can have, both 1st team players and recruit/second teams. The big clubs now just hoover up all the talent they can get their hands on. It's just ridiculous!

Just read today that Barcelona, after having served a ban for 2 transfer windows where they could not sign players, today signed 77 players for their recruit and first teams! This is just insane!
I seriously think there should be a limit on the numbers of players clubs can have, both 1st team players and recruit/second teams. The big clubs now just hoover up all the talent they can get their hands on. It's just ridiculous!

2 players for their first team.
5 players for their B/development team.

The rest at various academy levels. Some players as young as 10!
77 seems ridiculous, but over 14 months at Barca with their academy I'm not sure it's that out of line...

Back