• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

In KWP's defence, he was left isolated so many times, with Lo Celso and Eriksen not putting even remotely a shift defensively

In KWP's defence, he was left isolated so many times, with Lo Celso and Eriksen not putting even remotely a shift defensively

Fair point but he was all over the place and seemed to be unaware of what he should have been doing. I know we like homegrown players but i see nothing him in that would suggest he is what we need going forward.

Fair point but he was all over the place and seemed to be unaware of what he should have been doing. I know we like homegrown players but i see nothing him in that would suggest he is what we need going forward.

I agree but he's also barely played this season, that's twice he's not played for ages then put into the first 11 away at Barcelona and Bayern Munich with little experience then question why he can't perform.

He needs to go out on loan for a season then we'll see how he does but I doubt he'll ever succeed here, I think he could develop into a bottom half team player or top championship level player. Somewhat similar to Naughton.

I agree but he's also barely played this season, that's twice he's not played for ages then put into the first 11 away at Barcelona and Bayern Munich with little experience then question why he can't perform.

He needs to go out on loan for a season then we'll see how he does but I doubt he'll ever succeed here, I think he could develop into a bottom half team player or top championship level player. Somewhat similar to Naughton.

I just do not see him being good or strong enough for a team that wants the top four, like you i see him going the way of Fredricks and others who have had to lower there sights.

I love how he's brick. So he only gets a run out in games like.... Barcelona at the nou camp and Bayern away in Munich. :D

Poor bugger!

Anyway, bottom line is he’s fine but simply needs a season to play and grow and needs to bulk up.

A loan would have been great, a la Rose at Sunderland. He’s not ready for what we need this minute but to write the lad off as a player is nonsense.

I agree he isn't good enough but he had no help lastnight
Help is nice but as a FB you have to be able cope by yourself. You WILL be faced up against a fast tricky wide player by yourself, you will need to cover around the back, you will get overloaded. It's the nature of the position. The very best cope well in these situations none of our RBs seem capable of doing so.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

good to see a manager stamping his seniority on the boys.
always wondered how poch's "just one of the boys" approach that did so well in the beginning could work when discipline and hard decisions are needed.

good to see a manager stamping his seniority on the boys.
always wondered how poch's "just one of the boys" approach that did so well in the beginning could work when discipline and hard decisions are needed.

I think he was referring to Aurier's time at PSG. I never saw him undermine Poch on social media? I saw him undermine the entire club though...I will be delighted when we replace him with better. He is a terrrwat.

Back