• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

I think Aurier has played well this season in all but 2 or maybe 3 games, which is probably a better average than any other member of our squad.

...not as an FB he hasn’t mate. His attacking play has improved but not to the degree where he deserves the one or two players who have to primarily dedicate their time to covering him.

Sorry if I missed this chat before, but I’ve only just seen the Utd highlights, and sweet Jesus Aurier’s play for their first goal makes me never want to see him in a spurs shirt again. I mean it’s poor by a 12 year old amateur’s standards. Bizarre really. Interesting that Jose’s response is to big him up rather than tear into him. Can’t see it working, but we’ll see!

Sorry if I missed this chat before, but I’ve only just seen the Utd highlights, and sweet Jesus Aurier’s play for their first goal makes me never want to see him in a spurs shirt again. I mean it’s poor by a 12 year old amateur’s standards. Bizarre really. Interesting that Jose’s response is to big him up rather than tear into him. Can’t see it working, but we’ll see!
He's trying with the players he has around. If he gets the right response, if Aurier can get that consistency, decision making and positioning into his game he'll be a proper player.

If it doesn't work out, well, hopefully Mr. Levy will have some positive responses to Mourinho's requests.

Sorry if I missed this chat before...... and sweet Jesus Aurier’s play for their first goal makes me never want to see him in a spurs shirt again

Yes, funnily enough it was mentioned once or twice. It was an incredibly rare mistake from a truly wonderful, consistent defender who will surely blossom into our own Maldini if given enough pep talks.

It is time for Mourinho to make it SUPER clear to Levy i.e. from January 5th I am not going to play this guy ever again, he is just going sit outside your office on that stupid twisting walkway and beg for change each time you walk past. By my actions, he will become a massively depreciating asset on January 5th onwards, whence I am going to lay into him massively via the media. So you need to get a deal lined up to remove this guy from our great club by January 4th, or I am going to ruin the value of this asset. Bye!!!

Physical attributes, maybe, but not the executive functions to match. :p
Can be mitigated in a system of play, I trust Mourinho to work it out, or be decisive about it.

Don't forget that aside from the obvious blunders, Aurier has lot going forwards and one of the trickiest curling drive across goal. I think Mourinho sees a lot of potential in that, and design something around it.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Fapatalk

Back