• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Hossam Ghaly got slated for far less mate.

The difference being is that Ghaly actually took his shirt of and threw it on the ground, no body knows if Aurier was spitting at the crowd, just spitting or any real intent in what he did. As i said just some fans stirring brick without any real proof of what he was doing or why.

I thought his celebration was weird, incensed kind of celebration I saw Armstrong give back in the day following a lot of stick. I don’t go much anymore unfortunately, has the crowd been giving Aurier a hard time?

If he was intentionally looking to spit at fans, he would really have to arch his neck and head back to get that sort of distance - he doesn’t at all. Just another thing made into something it’s not because there are cameras literally everywhere at all angles. Move along....

Indeed, mountains being made out of molehills.

Physical activity can cause excess saliva, not uncommon to go for a run or a cycle and need a slag. Not that some of the fat fudge arm chair expert's around here would know. Utter nonsense this is still being discussed.

The difference being is that Ghaly actually took his shirt of and threw it on the ground, no body knows if Aurier was spitting at the crowd, just spitting or any real intent in what he did. As i said just some fans stirring brick without any real proof of what he was doing or why.

The “intent” of what Ghaly did was also never confirmed. It certainly wasn’t an “I hate this club” thing, he was frustrated!!!!

Back