• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

This sums it up. His defensive concentration is fundamental. Historically he’s lapsed in defensive focus/awareness/concentration.

Going forward he’s got zip, if he can add defensive concentration he’s the boy. His athleticism is good. His commitment is good, just having that defensive vision as it were to see what’s brewing and where to position himself - that is what has been missing. Add that and he’s potentially a top full back. Fail to add it, and he’s a liability.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

A liability again today. Needs to calm down, keep focused for the whole game.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Thought he was a wall defensively. But hopeless when he broke forward and got into a crossing position.
Not a game to judge him offensively I don’t think, down to 10 men we didn’t have many options/movement ahead of him. Looked pretty knackered towards the end of the game as well.

Shocking display today. First one he dived in needlessly on the touchline. Second one daydreaming and got caught out. Should be well down the pecking order after that.

How long will this brainturd be banned for? A while I hope.

Foyth is back fit, just in time to get roasted by Bayern

Still think the ref just sent him off because he was annoyed with the VAR celebration, the c*nt.

Aurier seems like an okay bloke, to be honest. Haven't heard anything about him that would indicate otherwise. But he does have one stupid decision in him per game, and it seems like that isn't going to change, three seasons into his career here.

I mean, it could still happen - Walker spent six years here before finally ending up consistent in 2016/2017. But Aurier won't get that long, for obvious reasons.

How long will this brainturd be banned for? A while I hope.

Foyth is back fit, just in time to get roasted by Bayern

Doesn't apply to the Champions League. Aurier will play, because the alternative is Sanchez at right-back, and we know how that will go.

Or Sissoko at right-back, but that means he won't be in midfield. Which won't do against Bayern.

Shocking display today. First one he dived in needlessly on the touchline. Second one daydreaming and got caught out. Should be well down the pecking order after that.
Should change nothing about where he is in the pecking order as it was entirely unsurprising and par for the course for Aurier.

Can anyone say that surprised them? Either yellow? Him losing his concentration and his man? Him getting needlessly sent off?

Back