• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Nice to watch of course, but putting my sensible head back on, it's yet another video example that really makes me worry for this guy in the Prem.

With that tackle and his clear misgivings off the pitch, it could be fair to suggest that Serge has temper issues, or is adverse to controlling his emotions shall we say.

Combined with the fact that all his vids seem to have him spending a lot of time on his arse after a 3m lunged slide tackle, I'm still to see anything posted that shows the real positive side of his game!!

Anyone got evidence of these supposed "marauding runs"? His crossing? Any assists or possibly a couple of attempts on goal?

Nice to watch of course, but putting my sensible head back on, it's yet another video example that really makes me worry for this guy in the Prem.

With that tackle and his clear misgivings off the pitch, it could be fair to suggest that Serge has temper issues, or is adverse to controlling his emotions shall we say.

Combined with the fact that all his vids seem to have him spending a lot of time on his arse after a 3m lunged slide tackle, I'm still to see anything posted that shows the real positive side of his game!!

Anyone got evidence of these supposed "marauding runs"? His crossing? Any assists or possibly a couple of attempts on goal?

This vid shows some of his attacking contributions from the 2016/2017 season. Watch from 3.55:

Also there's a stat that says that he's had the most assists since 2013 for a Ligue 1 defender

I do agree with you however that he needs to cut down on those sliding tackles. The EPL is pacier and more powerful. A slightly mistimed sliding tackle is a certain yellow.

he will take a few yellows and a red to learn, all part of acclimatizing.
but yeah he has a good bite on him, and i would like to see him turn it on in some games

Can't wait to see him pull the shirt on tbh. Looks a total beast, just hope he doesn't turn out to be a clam.

Tottenham's new signing Serge Aurier has taken a swipe at his former club Paris Saint-Germain, saying they sold 'the best defender in Ligue 1'.

Aurier joined Spurs in a £23million deadline day deal as a replacement for Kyle Walker and can't wait to get started in the Premier League.

But ahead of his first match - which could come this Saturday away at Everton - he took a dig at PSG for allowing him to leave.

Aurier said: “I wanted a new life because PSG didn’t respect my true worth. They dwelt on other matters beside football.

“Statistically speaking, I am the most influential defender in Ligue 1 between 2013 and now. I have also won nine trophies with PSG.

“There are more striking things about my career than what happened off the field, but this is what they preferred to linger over.

“I feel free now. PSG offered me a new three-year deal, but I have left them for a new adventure. I turned them down for a number of reasons. I want to discover a new way of life.

“I got on well with everyone at the club — bosses, players, coaches and fans — and the proof comes from the fact they wanted to keep me. But I had to think of myself. It is a personal decision.

“I had some business with the police that was blown up by the media in Europe. Normally when a matter goes on for a year or more they move on to something else.

“But in my case there was far too much of a fuss. If I hadn’t been mentally strong I would have cracked up.

“I could have stayed another year or two. PSG’s president Nasser Al-Khelaifi is like a second father to me and the team is like a family.

"I hurt some people with my decision to leave but that is life. I wanted to see a new world.

"Tottenham are an ambitious club that plays good football and often finishes around the top of the Premier League.

"I have always dreamed of playing in England and I have seized the opportunity that has come my way.

"I am 24 and have many seasons still ahead of me. It’s now down to me to fight, improve and enjoy some great times with my new club.

"My salary is of little importance. I want to be with a club where I can have fun. If money was my main interest I swear that I’d have stayed in Paris. They offered me a very interesting contract — more so than the first one.

"But I have signed a five-year deal with Tottenham so I can experience new things and become one of the best right-backs in the world. And with GHod’s blessing I will achieve my aim."

Read more at https://talksport.com/football/serg...-1-tottenham-170906253376#Dy5tdQfFyCsiBfOL.99

What I like about the players they have brought in, specifically Aurier and Sanchez, is they seem to have a bit of "nastiness" about them. That attitude that we as fans love because they're not going to be bullied on the pitch.

I also like the fact that he's come out and said PSG offered him a bigger contract but he wanted a new challenge and the money isn't important. I wonder if Danny Rose has read his comments on google?

he could have stayed at PSG on more money or even gone elsewhere for more money than he will get at Spurs. I like his attitude.

Or he's a total nutter with a vivid imagination?
Lets just see how he gets on.

He seems to like talking to the press, that could go either way!

He could in a couple of months be telling the media about all the time hes spent on google looking up his new team mates.

He could in a couple of months be telling the media about all the time hes spent on google looking up his new team mates.

:D

i definitely think he is a nutter.:)

Back