• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Sachez and now this guy. I want to work out..so Poch is going to have to warn them about their timing in the tackle..
cause boy do they go in hard!

Well done for the effort by the club 100%. A player or two in the middle or up front...and its Premier League Challenge here we come........
CoySpurs..................................

Fits the model, we aren't a dirty club, but Poch has certainly made us a physical presence.

Rose, Toby, Sanchez, Verts, Aurier, Dembele, Wanyama/Dier in a lineup is almost an impossible to bully team.

Fits the model, we aren't a dirty club, but Poch has certainly made us a physical presence.

Rose, Toby, Sanchez, Verts, Aurier, Dembele, Wanyama/Dier in a lineup is almost an impossible to bully team.

We need to stop being psychologically bullied too, let's hope he has something about him in that respect,even if it means threatening to stick the nut on any of his team mates who are weak, especially the gay ones (joke!)

We need to stop being psychologically bullied too, let's hope he has something about him in that respect,even if it means threatening to stick the nut on any of his team mates who are weak, especially the gay ones (joke!)

I think we are a much harder team to bully physically or psychologically than any other Spurs team in my lifetime (and I'm not a spring chicken). What I think the team needs is more a combination of experience and confidence at the highest levels.

Aurier brings some interesting traits and has some good experience (top of league and playing CL). One step at a time ...

Is this actually done and we're waiting till morning to announce or still things to tie up? Makes me nervy when other clubs i.e. Chelsea are also after a RWB and possibly Utd as well.

Saving it for deadline day to placate the idiots

Or saving it to deadline day because we haven't managed to get the others which Poch wanted? Just a reminder, he said at the weekend that he wanted at least 3 . Foyth is the first...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back