• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Why not

They have disregarded many normal fans with the pricing

They have said dill Wembley even though it’s brick... and then when the new ground comes we will double your ticket price

Even though I think the pricing is a little toppy, it’s not completely unexpected.

Not providing a junior ticket for a current junior member would be a total kick in the b****cks.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Even though I think the pricing is a little toppy, it’s not completely unexpected.

Not providing a junior ticket for a current junior member would be a total kick in the b****cks.

They would argue that their providing that person with an opportunity to buy a seat, the same as they did at Wembley

These aren’t goon prices.. their include cup games

Ours are about 12/15 percent higher and maybe more
I think this is where they have missed a trick, even including the first two domestic cup games would have been a reasonable gesture - and increase attendance of lesser games that are on tv. It wasn't that long ago we got a discount on the following seasons ticket as we went out of both cups before we'd had a home tie!!

I think this is where they have missed a trick, even including the first two domestic cup games would have been a reasonable gesture - and increase attendance of lesser games that are on tv. It wasn't that long ago we got a discount on the following seasons ticket as we went out of both cups before we'd had a home tie!!

True

maybe if Levy had already secured naming rights some of the money could have been used to reduce the cost of the season ticket.

maybe if Levy had already secured naming rights some of the money could have been used to reduce the cost of the season ticket.

Maybe if he caught a flying pig...

These prices have been planned for some time and they haven’t taken any notice of what’s been given to them as fans views. They don’t need too as it will sell out

Just called the info line and the guy confirmed if all junior seats gone I will have to buy an adult seat for my 5 year old son.

2 x £1200.....hmmmmm

Exactly

They really don’t care as it’s a “global game, football tourists will fill the seats”

I always think that’s tourists don’t come back if they atmosphere is toss

One thing i don't quite understand is how can they charge 2200 for certain seats in the South Stand when a row or two in front/behind they are a grand cheaper - i know they're probably the best seats in the stand but still, a grand better?

Arent the people who can actually afford those seats still want value for money?

One thing i don't quite understand is how can they charge 2200 for certain seats in the South Stand when a row or two in front/behind they are a grand cheaper - i know they're probably the best seats in the stand but still, a grand better?

They get some Food and drink included

Oh really? Free bar entirely or just a couple of beers?

Tbh that might actually be a good deal if it's a free bar, only need to cover 50 quid a game to make it worth your while

Complimentary pre-match food. Programme. Half time drink. Domestic cup games included I think.

Complimentary pre-match food. Programme. Half time drink. Domestic cup games included I think.

Just checked the brochure after posting and yeah that's spot on - not a great deal that tbh can't see why someone would pay the extra money, loaded or not

Just called the info line and the guy confirmed if all junior seats gone I will have to buy an adult seat for my 5 year old son.

2 x £1200.....hmmmmm

If they do enforce this I hope they are super tight on any adult using a junior one - anyone caught should have it rescinded with no refund and given to a kid who's paid full price.

If they do enforce this I hope they are super tight on any adult using a junior one - anyone caught should have it rescinded with no refund and given to a kid who's paid full price.

Automated system so hard to police
And you can upgrade a kids to and adult ticket on a one off basis
I agree though but these systems are ripe for abuse

The issue is though they haven’t given enough concessions for existing kids who are season ticket holders

Back