• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Email came out saying tomorrow is the day you can claim your money back for the 3 games

I don't want a refund. I'm happy with the money staying where it is and using it to purchase my 17/18 Wembley seat for whatever games we might play there and/or upcoming cup games this season (just like the Fulham game). I certainly don't want it to sit there to off-set against next years ST, I'll deal with that when it comes round.

I know some people want a refund, and they should be given the option. But it should be just that, an option. I've got a season ticket to avoid all the palaver of applying for a ticket and being sat in some random seat in the ground.

Now it would appear I have to take my money back and apply for a ticket for the Liverpool game, some time after the 24th of August. Doesn't work that well for me, given I'll be out of the country until the week of the Liverpool game. (Notwithstanding that I've already booked train tickets into Kings X).

I'm sure I'll get it sorted but I could do without it interrupting my Beach/San Mig time :cool:

Where's the email? To your own email account or to notifications in your account settings? Either way I can't see one!

I don't want a refund. I'm happy with the money staying where it is and using it to purchase my 17/18 Wembley seat for whatever games we might play there and/or upcoming cup games this season (just like the Fulham game). I certainly don't want it to sit there to off-set against next years ST, I'll deal with that when it comes round.

I know some people want a refund, and they should be given the option. But it should be just that, an option. I've got a season ticket to avoid all the palaver of applying for a ticket and being sat in some random seat in the ground.

Now it would appear I have to take my money back and apply for a ticket for the Liverpool game, some time after the 24th of August. Doesn't work that well for me, given I'll be out of the country until the week of the Liverpool game. (Notwithstanding that I've already booked train tickets into Kings X).

I'm sure I'll get it sorted but I could do without it interrupting my Beach/San Mig time :cool:
You dont have to have a refund

So I just looked and there's now £251.38 sitting in my account. I assume I can leave it there and it'll automatically be credited against next seasons ticket?

I'm leaving my 3/19 in case itcan go on my stadium card.

Much talk of cashless stAdium, and I may get to drink my way through it before Christmas.

Received this email (bold/underline is mine) :

We are writing to update you on your Season Ticket Holder Membership Pack and new Stadium Access Card.

As the seat installation at our new stadium continues, we are undertaking a thorough seat inspection to cross reference the detail on your Stadium Access Card and your seat in the stand. The despatch process will begin shortly and will continue from late August and through September. When your pack is despatched, you will receive an individual email, along with a unique tracking number that will allow you to trace your pack whilst in transit via our PackTrack service.

Please remember that your new Stadium Access Card cannot be used for any games at Wembley.

Thank you for your patience and understanding whilst we continue to progress towards returning to our new home.

Thank you for your support.

What is a "thorough seat inspection"? What cross reference do they need to do? Checking they haven't skipped some numbers when installing the seats?

Received this email (bold/underline is mine) :

We are writing to update you on your Season Ticket Holder Membership Pack and new Stadium Access Card.

As the seat installation at our new stadium continues, we are undertaking a thorough seat inspection to cross reference the detail on your Stadium Access Card and your seat in the stand. The despatch process will begin shortly and will continue from late August and through September. When your pack is despatched, you will receive an individual email, along with a unique tracking number that will allow you to trace your pack whilst in transit via our PackTrack service.

Please remember that your new Stadium Access Card cannot be used for any games at Wembley.

Thank you for your patience and understanding whilst we continue to progress towards returning to our new home.

Thank you for your support.

What is a "thorough seat inspection"? What cross reference do they need to do? Checking they haven't skipped some numbers when installing the seats?
Got the same. Sounds like a load of old gonad*s they are saying and then there will be another trumping email delay. I do the same when I’m behind on my work to clients and saying it will be sorted ASAP but in the back of my mind I know there’s no chance of it being done anytime soon.

At one point they mentioned the possibilty of people being swapped to allow grouping.

As an individual who chose very early for a specific need I'd be a bit hacked off. Maybe not that, just more big corporates - we have so many partners that have to go somewhere

At one point they mentioned the possibilty of people being swapped to allow grouping.

As an individual who chose very early for a specific need I'd be a bit hacked off. Maybe not that, just more big corporates - we have so many partners that have to go somewhere

During the ST purchase process they did say they might shuffle people along rows where there were gaps but it was quite precise when they would do that (for e.g. between phases 6 & 7 - can’t remember exactly).
But a ‘thorough seat inspection’ is just a very bizarre turn of phrase. The only reason I can think of to inspect each seat so ‘thoroughly’ is to make sure the right number is on the right seat. Which thinking about it I suppose makes sense - kind of quality control. If something had gone wrong with seat numbering it would be chaos on day 1.

What is a "thorough seat inspection"?
It's the thing the Spammers didn't bother to do.

westham.jpg

Back