• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

My daughter, who is mid 20,000s on the list, has just been invited to buy an ST from tomorrow. Obviously a lot of people on the waiting list who are not taking up the option. I'm sure they'll fill the seats in the end, though.

My daughter, who is mid 20,000s on the list, has just been invited to buy an ST from tomorrow. Obviously a lot of people on the waiting list who are not taking up the option. I'm sure they'll fill the seats in the end, though.

Did you get a S/T? just think how good it would be to go together as new S/T holders in our new fantastic ground.

I've just received an email offering my son a ST (window 10am 22 June until 5pm 22 June), he doesn't turn 2 until September...

So, if I were to purchase him a ST would, he obviously wouldn't be able to attend matches on his own, does that mean he could have a parent/guardian attend with him???

I've just received an email offering my son a ST (window 10am 22 June until 5pm 22 June), he doesn't turn 2 until September...

So, if I were to purchase him a ST would, he obviously wouldn't be able to attend matches on his own, does that mean he could have a parent/guardian attend with him???

If you pay for them

I called the ticket office, and they said if I purchased a seat for my son, they would relocate my seat from L1 to wherever his seat would be (either 1882 in the back rows of L5).

Nothing under £1’300

Found quite a few under £1000 around the stadium.

Surprised how many are still available tbh. I think perhaps a lesson for the club on pricing for these tickets and I hope we manage to sell all the season tickets available in the end.

Surprised how many are still available tbh. I think perhaps a lesson for the club on pricing for these tickets and I hope we manage to sell all the season tickets available in the end.
Or just add them to the tickets available for the brickload of members we've got?

We've sold more season tickets than our entire previous capacity.I think that's fantastic.I was in phase 6 and If couldn't have got close to what I wanted I would have taken the view that there will always be tickets on the exchange that are better than whats being offered now so why pay a lot of money for view I don't really want.Yes some will just buy anything to be a season ticket holder but just as many will take the view that its a lot of money for a seat in an area you don't want to sit with almost no chance of upgrading .

Me and my son on ST list, got offered STs a few weeks ago. Sadly, due to cost, we decided just to get one. Decided as he is 27, he would get his name on the ticket, I'll sub for him.

Also the stupidly short notice and window to buy, especially for those of us a long way down the list. I didn't expect to be offered a ST, and then having 1 day notice and a 5 hour window to buy is ridiculous. I certainly can't just cough up close to 1500£ at any time.

Back